1.23.2009

It's So Freaking Nice Out!!!

So, right now I'm in an amazing moood. It's an amazing day out. It's sunny and 40. Yes, only 40 but to us New Englanders, its about as amazing and beautiful of a day as it's going to be in the winter. Next week, it's back down to the 20s.

I firmly believe I have S.A.D which stands for Seasonal Affective Disorder. It pretty much means that by body isn't absorbing the necessary amount of sunlight needed to stimulate my endorphins. Leading me to be more crabby, grouchy, bitchy and depressed. But on the warmer and sunnier days (in my opinion) I'm just super excited and happy!

Someday soon when I get everything into order, I def. want to go to the doctor's and figure out if I have that or not. The treatment for it, is either move somewhere warmer or get an articfical lamp that will mock sunlight and thus making me happier.

Today is pretty much a quiet day, I'm just trying to get thru all my estimates so I can relax later. Tonite, I've been invited to baberz' sister's 25th birthday dinner with his family, her husband, and her friends. I'm excited!

Usually, I'm really really quiet, but I've kinda come to open up around his family and be oddly very comfortable. To him I'm already part of him family, and I def. feel like it. But of our family's have done things they would never before. Like my dad saying that baberz is welcome over anytime..or him coming to a family breakfast with us. On his side, it's inviting me for Christmas and to his Uncle's wedding (even though we couldn't go) and now to his sister's birthday dinner.

Isn't that the kind of things you get invited to between the 6 month and 1 year mark? Apparently, these rules don't apply. I've been invited to stuff since I met his family...and yes we have only been dating for 4 months! I love it though..I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. Wherever I go or he goes, we go together. Him and I are like two peas in a pod. =)

Occasionally though I hang out with my bestie without him only because he's at work..and well you know that whole story..and such.

I def. know without a doubt that baberz is my soul mate. We may piss each other off over the stupidest things but at least we make up like 1/2 hr later not even most of the time.

(And at least it's over stupid stuff!)

We laugh everytime we're together and always have plenty to talk about.
(Except when I'm at work and he's home..then it's kind of blah.)

But, honestly I've never been soo happy with someone and never been so excited to be with someone's fam. and I'm just happy because of the warmth of the day in general.

=))))<-- Me!

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Yay for nice weather outside! I hope it stays that way a bit longer for you so you can enjoy it this weekend too. :)

Farnnay said...

40 degree weather sounds really good right about now. we have 11 degree weather. totallyyyyyyyyyyyy sucks