1.05.2009

Thank You!!!




I'd like to thank Cheryl over at Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old for this lemonade award! Absolutely love your blog and the crazy stories you have about your travels!
Well, here we goooo....=)


ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.


I shall now nominate 10 amazing people...

Thanks to everyone who has read my blog...I throughly enjoy blogging, it's such an awesome outlet. I have about a million thoughts that race thru my head per second, so this def. allows me to get rid of some of some of them!
If you weren't nominated, no hard feelings, it was hard enough to choose 10 people! Grab it anyway..and post it up on your blog! Everyone deserves it anywho!

4 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Aww thank you! I love awards... and congrats on getting the award!
*Bon Don*

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're so sweet!

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks for tagging/awarding me too! :) I'll get to working on this tag post later today hopefully.

P.S. - You are tagged again by me too. hehe

MILFtastic said...

Wow!! Thank you!!