1.15.2009

Another Award!! Thanksss!





Thank you so much to Sheri from Sheri's World for this awesome award!

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blog.

I can never decide who to pick! All your blogs are amazing! =)



And of course, everyone deserves this award! So, if you weren't named, feel free to pick it up for yourself! =)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, two more posts should be coming up today! Loaded with work as usual, so stay tuned! <33

3 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Awww thank you! I love it :)

*Bon Don*

Marissa said...

Nickie! Thank you so much for this wonderful award. You have made my day!!!!! I appreciate it. :) xoxo

calixta.jive. said...

thank you so much!!! my very first award!