1.21.2009

Hump Day!

So, I throughly enjoyed the inaugration yesterday. (Woohooo!) Last night, when baberz && I got back to his house his ma dukes was watching the coverage on ABC and they had the Neighborhood Ball on. Which honestly, was slighty odd. It made me feel like I was supposed to dress up and dance around the living room too. It also felt like New Year's Eve again.

But Mrs. Obama looked stunning in her one shoulder white dress. I liked it so much, well I wouldn't mind having that as my wedding dress. =)

Anyway, I should probably recap on some things I totally wrote about previously. We all remember my angry laden post. Ok, so it wasn't that angry, but bascially the response I got back was that I was a horrible friend. She also said that I was mad because I didn't want to marry young, so I didn't want her to marry young either. Ok, where did I say all of that? And how do/did I not want to marry young? I was engaged for a year!!!!!!!! Plus, I honestly wouldn't hesitate to marry baberz if we were financially stable at the moment.

She then went on to talk about baberz..I'll give you the excerpt since I can't remember exactly what was said, and it's one of those things that only make sense if you remember the whole paragraph.

"I stood by your side but now it seems with your new boyfriend you've changed.. and now you are not standing by me.. but also you are taking his side and believe everything he says as if he's this amazing old man with all the years of wisdom."

Anyhoodle, that sent me off my rocker. I freaked out. I swore ALOT. I told her yes, I've changed in an amazing way. I'm more confident, more responsible (mostly) and a hell of a lot more happier. Baberz says things that makes sense. He's smart for being only 19 and has gone thru a hell of a lot of shit in his lifetime. I threw all back in her face..she knew I was right. I wasn't trying to justify that though. I was only being a concerned friend. She also said she's easily persuaded to fall in love because she wants it and is not over Houston. (her ex fiance). I told her that she can't go around just falling for men because she wants love. That's not healthy.

She also threw in my face, the only thing she has against me, the fact that I cheated on my ex. It's not something I'm proud of at all. And everytime I actually take a stand for once, I get all that in reply. How shitty of a friend I am, for not taking her side. How I cheated on the ex. I told her to stop bringing that up. It has nothing to do with anything, she always says, yes, it does, you can't sit here and tell me what's right or wrong, because you cheated on the ex. But, that's it.

Eventually, we talked and got over it. She said we need to work on our friendship, and not talk about our relationships. That stems from me bringing up the fact that she treats baberz like complete shit, she talks over him, tells him he's annoying her because he was making a point, makes him sit in the backseat when he's 6'6 (in my 2dr hatchback!) because she doesn't feel good in the back, ignores him, the list goes on and on. I told her all that, and in reply she says, well I thought I was being a good friend but I guess not.

We talked for about an hour on Friday night, but I haven' t talked to her since. I mean honestly this might sound harsh, but I'm not really sure if I want her as a friend anymore. And it really has nothing to do with baberz. It has to do with the fact that she just treats me like crap. She belittles me like no tomorrow and then when I lash back, or write a letter of concern to her, I get my head chewed off. I'm finally opening my mouth, telling people what bothers me, and in return I get blamed like I'm some horrible person. Because I cheated on the ex, I have no say in life anymore. I'm a shitty person with no morale, and always will be. My opinion means jack.

I honestly suppose I'll try and talk about it with her on Saturday if she comes with me to Charlie's servicing appt. I don't feel I said enough in my defense, I don't want to rehash it, but I honestly feel like she doesn't care about my feelings.

Ok, moving on. (Sorry). I've decided I'm going to wait till next semester to go to the school. At the moment, I just honestly do not have the money. So,I'm going to save up like 500 bucks, so I'll have enough for class and the book. =) Right now, I have to worry about paying off my credit card bills and put money away for some kind of vaca.

That is all.


1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

I felt like it was New Years again too!! lol too funny!

as far as "bff" she is so in the wrong, a good friend wouldn't throw something that was told in confidence back in your face. maybe you should take a break, that always works for me :)

*Bon Don*