1.26.2009

Desk Tag

Thanks to Sheri, over at Sheri's World for tagging me in "Desk Tag!" As you can see I don't have a whole lot of stuff on my desk. A mirror for doing make-up, my Bare Minerals (works amazing btw!), a dying tropical plant, and some other random stuff.

(Sorry about the small pic too, took it with my cell phone)







What you need to do:
1. Post a picture of your desk.
2. Link to the person who tagged you.
3. Write a little bit about the things on your desk or even about the desk itself.
4. Tag as many or as few people as you’d like.
5. Go to http://bunnnichick.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment on the original “Desk Tag” post please!



Tagged:If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! I want everyone to get in on the action with this one.

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Yay! Thanks for participating in the Desk Tag :) Don't worry it took awhile to do, there wasn't an expiration date on the tag. :P Hope you are having a good day today!

Christina said...

My GOD I wish my desk was half as neat as yours. Mine's a shithole. Maybe I'll do a post on this, I'm not sure if I want people knowing how disorganized I am at home (because at work, my desk is pristine!)...