12.01.2008

Monday.


So, first question how was everyone's weekend? I've read many of the blogs I have favorited and it seems everyone had a fantabolous weekend. It's Monday again and honestly I am not sure what to do. I'm in super lazy mode. I have a folder sitting right in front of me that can go out, but I'm in blogging mode. I've just been reading for the last hour which is what I love doing. Anywho, giant recap. I know I posted some stuff in the previous blog and it's probably gonna be repeated in this one..but its my usual weekend recap, just extra longggg.

Wednesday
Wednesday, I got out at 2pm which was freaking awesome. I had just come back to lunch around 1 and was talking to baberz on AIM, and I heard Patti say to my boss, "Nick is on line one." Which is code for: he's gonna let us go home early!! Which he did. At that exact moment he did. And so about 15 mins I was out the door and on my way to baberz. We just went out and ate some lunch...I don't even honestly remember what else we did, except we went to see Twilight!!!!!!!!!! It was sooo amazing, I just could not believe it. Baberz actually enjoyed it quite a bit himself too, which honestly surprised me. Then, we just went back to his house and chilled.

Thanksgiving!
I got up around 9 Thanksgiving morning. I picked up baberz and took him to the annual cross-town rivalry football game. Bristol Central (my old h.s.) v. Bristol Eastern. We went just about when half-time started, so we watched the two marching bands perform. (Yup I was in marching band, haha). I mean I suppose this is a biased opinion since I believe my school was alot better. Apparently Mr. A put a lil New Britski in the routine. (New Britain has a sick marching band for being an inner city school, they're very southern style). After that, I took baberz home because he had to go to his sister's for Thanksgiving. So, I went home, watched some cartoons and pretty much napped till my memere and pepere came over. Got up, enjoyed some fooooddd and then went and played some Guitar Hero with my brother.

Around 6, baberz finally came over and we had dessert. He met my memere and pepere and they loved him. My pepere at one point in time actually pulled me aside and told me how polite he thought baberz was. (awwww).

After that, baberz and I went to the bestie's house. We just chilled out and drank a little. (I was driving so I had one tiny drink!) And baberz ended up getting really drunk. Which was kinda funny. Till he realized as I was driving around looking for food that he didn't like the decision he had made. So, he got all self-pity on me..and it irked the crap outtta me. (sorry baberz!) I ended up driving him home, cause he was still slighty intoxicated. He left his car at mi casa and I went home and to bed.

Friday
Friday, I woke up at 530am instead of 4am. I'm not sure why, either my alarm didn't work or I hit the button and didn't wake up, but all I know is that my phone went off and confused me a bit. I couldn't really figure out why someone was calling me that early..till I realized it was Black Friday. So, I hopped outta bed, got dressed, went to the besties, picked up her cousin and started our adventure. We went to D&D first of course for some coffee and bagels. (mmmm)

Then we were off to Kohl's, Wal-mart, Target, Ac-Moore, and L.L. Bean. Then, went back to her house and just chilled, watched some tv and then I went to baberz.

Saturday
Saturday I got up at 730. The rents, my bro, baberz and I were all going out to breakfast. Which is of historic porportions. No boyfrann of mine has ever gone out with my family to breakfast before. And my dad paid for him. (lol). We had a lovely little breakfast, just talked and such, then left.

Baberz and I went to the mall because I thought he wanted to look at something for his rents. But, instead somehow, I lead myself into Macy's because I wanted to take the elevator which is extremely weird cause I rarely ever do. When we got to the bottom floor, baberz took me over to look at some rings. I ended up picking out a beautiful emerald one. (pic on previous post!) Then, I had to bring him back to my house to get his car so he could go to work.

After that, I went out with the bestie for the day. We went to L.L. Bean again because she wanted the fleece lined hoodie. We pretty much just shopped around for a while, visited baberz at work,etc. After we went shopping, we went back to her house and waited for baberz. We just hung out making necklaces and bracelets outta the beads we had gotten. Then, I went home and to sleep, I was getting up early again.


Sunday
Yesterday, I woke at 830 and went with the bestie to make cookies wit her aunts. It was pretty fun. We made lil Italian cookies, that we frosted and put sprinkles on. We did that till about 3 and then went home and just watched some tv. It was freezing outside, not to mention it was rainy and such out. Eventually baberz came over, because his boss let him out earlier. He was supposed to work 900-630, but his knees and back have been killing him, from working such long shifts consectutively.

So, the three of us chilled again for a little while. Then baberz and I went and looked at stuff at Kohl's then got some ice cream and Friendly's, and of course...watched Storm Chasers!!!!!


I'm so sad, next Sunday is the last Storm Chasers episode of the season. I freakin am obsessed with that show..so is baberz. (lol).


Well, that was pretty much the holiday weekend..nothing to exciting. Now I'm pooped.
Gay.

1 you know you love me.:

Anonymous said...

Have you read the Twilight books also, or did you just see the movie? I went by myself to see the movie on Thanksgiving... that's how incredibly bad I wanted to go see it!

I'm holding off on reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn until I get thru with school for this semester. It's killing me to wait, but I'm gonna have to do it!

Thanks for stopping by today and sending well wishes on our new daycare search. It's such a bad situation right now...