12.29.2008

I'm Here! Kinda.

So, I was in the process of writing this huge massive blog about Christmas yesterday, but I've just given up.

It was def. a ton of funnnn. Baberz came to my families Christmas on Christmas and I went with him to celebrate his on Saturday.

Today is by no means a good day. For one, my head feels like a giant balloon on crack from this cold that apparently decided it needed to return or get worse or something to that effect. Plus. I have all this work that I can only do half of, because my boss left out some very important stuff. So, I feel overwhelmed that I'm not doing my work even though I am...it's just half-assed because my boss isn't here to tell me what's kosher or not.

(Ok, I'm done complaining now. Sorry)

I'm happy to say I just found my cousin I've been looking for on Myspace. =) It'll probably be forever before he adds me since he has been on since the beginning of Dec. but at least I can finally add himmmm.

My daddy's been home from work this week, so to put him to good use, I asked him if he could mail out my package to Fred. Let's see how he does..haha. But, honestly with directions my father's not so good. Once, he thought I told him I had a ride home from the local amusement and he left me there..and I had to go home with this girl I didn't really know and her mother who took forever to drive the 15 mins it takes to get there. (haha).

He also apparently has next week off to because my mom, dad and bro are all going to Florida. They have this thing where they don't tell me till about 3 days before because they think I'm going to have this huge house party. Which I'm not. I don't care to have one. Granted, last yr I had people over, but honestly it was 5 of the calmest people ever. My mom only found out cause the Ex put a huge gouge in the table from sliding Rock Band against it. And my friend Ry threw out all his mojito stuff instead of taking it home. But, that's all I've done.

Besides, have someone stay with me or I stay with someone. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this year. Possibly stay with the bestie or have her stay with me sounds like a good plan. I'm a hugeee wussy, but I live in a pretty good sized house in the quiestest neighborhood ever that's surrounded by a good amount of woods. And when the power goes out, oh my! It's pitch blaaacccck. Baberz is staying with me this Saturday (when they leave) and next Friday. They come back next Saturday. (makes me jealous, I <3 Florida)

Ugh, work to be done. At least I can finish almost all of it now. I'll probably blog about something worthwhile next time and probably give more info on Advice Tuesdays', a new column kinda thing I'm starting. =)

0 you know you love me.: