12.02.2008

Bored.

So, I pretty much failed on trying to insert a hyperlink in that last paragraph. I was trying to say that I was reading Clever Girl Goes Blog's blog and it inspired me to think about the people I know in the military.

(Wow, I feel stupid that I could not figure that out.) (Yay me for doing it!)

I absolutely love the self assured post that Simply Me wrote today. It was about how she's finding out alot about herself. I'm slowly drifting into the self awareness period myself. Where you take more time to reflect on things, and decisions aren't made by your heart but by your head.

I especially enjoyed her blurb on drinking. I find being only 22, that many of the girls out there, feel a need to still drink like crazy. I, myself, have never been into that. I drink occasionally here and there, may have gotten drunk 6-7 times in the past almost 2 yrs that I've been legal. But, for some, they enjoy that.

(I'm in no way saying that getting drunk and partying is bad, within reason of course).

I just enjoy being with my friends, I don't enjoy the way alchohol makes me feel. I don't like what it does to some people.

(To each their own I guess.)

Tonite, Baberz, myself, Cheryl and this guy Mike she's kinda seeing are supposed to go play Laser Tag, which quite frankly, I'm not really up for. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my best friend, but eh..I just don't wanna play. I feel like crap yet again. I don't know what's wrong with me!

(Am I dying?)

My God, is it annoying. Maybe it's this weather. I don't know.


Oh Florida, 2 yrs is soo far away to be with you.

0 you know you love me.: