11.29.2008

Quick Post

So, Thanksgiving was pretty good. Had dinner with mom, dad, kevin, memere and pepere. Of course dessert was awesome per usual. Had some brownies, maccaroons (sp?) and strawberry pie. Baberz came over for dessert and he actually liked em. After that we came here (at the besties which is why this is a quick post!) and we started drinking and um yea baberz got way drunk, so I had to drive him home. But half way thru his funny rants, he went into self-pity mode and started saying how stupid he was and such. Of course, he wasn't being stupid he was being 19. I took great care of him and of course drove him home because he wasn't fit to drive at all. Our parents weren't mad at all, they were just glad that we were smart and that I drove him home.

Yesterday was just lots of shopping, got up at 530 instead of 4am cause my alarm didn't go off, but the bestie ended up calling and waking me up, so we spent the day just trolling around, looking for great deals and such. We eventually came back to her house, ate some lunch and then went to visit baberz at work. Then came back and pretty much vegged.

This morning I got up pretty early again, went to breakfast with the fam. and baberz..which trust me is a first. No one has ever been invited to breakfast before! (well boyfrann wise!) Then we went to the mall..where the crazy boy let me pick out a ring at Macy's, so I did..and it was this.






And now here I am at the besties, waiting for her to shower and such, then its more shopping. Baberz has to work..but of course I'll see him later!!

Peace.Love.Veedub.

0 you know you love me.: