12.22.2008

A Snowy Weekend!


This is what it looked like all weekend long. SNOW EVERYWHERE! So, here comes the good ol weekend recap.

Friday
-I ended up getting out of work right after I took my lunch. (Score!) It hadn't snowed all morning till I went on lunch. I didn't think it was that bad till I got onto the road.
-Fact: It took me an hour to get to my baberz work. Instead of the usual half an hour.
-Fact: I thought it would be easier to go up rt. 6, a main road should be clean right? Wrong. And soo muchhhh traffic.
-Then I ended up going to baberz house..and staying the nite. =)
-Fact: We watched the Disney Channel for most of the night.
-Fact: I had to sleep in his bed, him on his foutan (how do u spell it!?)
-I ended up falling asleep around 1, and only woke up about 430 when I was freezing, because I kicked the covers off of myself.



Saturday
-I got up around 9am. Decided that I was going to wake baberz. I did. =)
-Took me forever to get out of bed and dressed.
-Fact: We ate at Denny's. MmMm.
-Fact: Our waiter took forever.
-Then we went to Wally World. Where everyone in the city of Bristol seemed to be.
-We were on a hunt for sleds. None there.
-Then we went to Big Lots!
-No sleds there.
-Then went to Target and finally found saucers!!
-Went back to my house, and talked to my rents forever, plus I was so lazy to change.
-Then went to baberz. Met his grandma (shes soo cute!) and his Uncle Billy.
-Went to Page Park to go sledding. =)
-Went up and down the hill like 5x.
-I really need to stop smoking and start excersizing more.
-Fact: I put my feet down and sprayed my self in the face with snow.
-Fact: I drove my car around the parking lots doing snow burnouts and drifting. =)
-Then we went home, got changed, went to the mall, back home and chillleed.
-Fact: During those past two days, a foot of snow fell. (Ick!)

Sunday
-Woke up around 10am. Looked outside. There was indeed more snow falling.
-Went downstairs, ate some pancakes, showered, got dressed, wrapped presents.
-Left, went to baberz, and picked him up.
-Went to the other mall.
-Left, the sun was shining, but also going down at the same time.
-Pretty much was a quiet day//night.
-Fact:Did more snow burnouts, drifting.
-Fact: It was snowing pretty hard on my way home.
-The grand total for all the snow was probably like 13 inches. (WTF!)

Today. Monday. I'm tired. Had a sugar induced rush because one of my co-workers HAD to make cookies. BUt they are sooo goooodddd.

Now I totally need a nap though. (haha).

Only two and a half days to work this week! YAY!

I love Christmas, cannot wait to spend it with baberz and our families. =))

Peace for now.


0 you know you love me.: