12.05.2008

Ughhhhhhh.


So, already today is sucking. I got to work 20 mins late because my stupid self fell back asleep and didn't wake up till 830, which is when I'm supposed to be at work!!!! So, I had to call and make up some elaborate story about how there was an accident in front of me and I couldn't move because they blocked the road. (I know, I'm pathetic.)

Then, about 20 mins ago my boss just came in here and told me, I was gonna be doing the one thing I dreaded wanting to do today or ever for that matter, and that is moving all the 2005 files into boxes and moving the 2007 files over here. (AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

But, hey it's work, so I have to suck it up and do it. Although I'm not sure when I'm supposed to do it.

Ok, right after I typed the above sentence my boss came in..and we did almost all the 2005's. (there wasn't enuff boxes). We need A-OW. Only 3 more drawers then we have to move all the 2007's. Not too bad. Only took what, 20 mins to do almost all the 05's?

Anyway, now for some opinions!!! I have been a faithful fan of the Hills since the start of the show, and I'm actually really excited for Whitney Port's spinoff, the City which is set to premiere in January. I think I may even prefer it over the Hills. Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge (I am obviously not a fan of Speidi) but I think the drama factor on the City is going to be alot lower than on the Hills. And I'm not really a fan of drama anymore.
But, my question is, will any of you lovely ladies be watching the City? If you haven't seen the trailer, which I can't locate at the moment, bascially Whitney moves to New York City, to work for the Diane Von Furstenburg, she meets new and old friends alike, and some really cute boys!

Stay tuned....

0 you know you love me.: