12.04.2008

Wow, Thursday Already?!


This week has gone by soo frickin fast, seriously! I feel like just yesterday is was Monday.

Anyway, I have nothing really impressive to talk about. Um. Hm.

Well, last night I actually got to talk to my bestest friend Fred. He's been in a bum kinda way, because of the situation with his potential hire at the fire house. He's right on the bubble as they say. Apparently, there is six positions for this "class" and that they are all pretty much filled, because two brothers have military experience, one kid is a godson of someone high up, the fire inspector wants shift work again..blah blah. The poor kid. He has worked his butt off for this.

(I couldn't be prouder. =D)

But, bascially, it's just a matter of him waiting and hoping that he will be the one to fill the spot that will open after someone else from shift work becomes the new fire inspector. I'm crossing my fingers like crazy.

Anyway, I'm very excited because know I kinda get the weekends with baberz. He only has to work till 4 on Saturday and 330 on Sunday. (yay!) I mean right now, they're kinda cutting hours because it's winter...which kinda doesn't make sense to me, because I'm sorry I feel like I go to the parts store more in the winter than the summer because you need salt, sholves, winter brushes (that wont scratch my paint!), etc. But at the same time, I understand that not a lot of people go out or stay out late in the winter.

God, I despise you winter. You and your freezing coold, dark, snowy nights. I would love to be in the warmer, dark nights of Florida. Because no matter what, to me, it will still feel like summer. It's just something about down there, maybe the way the sun sets.

Damn, there I go again on my rants bout Florida.

Well, thats all for today. I really got nothing.


OH BUT I DID GET A RAISE!!! =) YAY ME!

0 you know you love me.: