12.03.2008

23. That's It.

Holy cow, there's only 23 days left till Christmas. And I still have tons of presents to buy.

(Ok so not tons, but enough)

I still have to buy my dad a giftcard for Starbucks, my mom a giftcard for oh I forgot, my brother a giftcard for Best Buy and baberz his limited edition red Xbox360 controller. I'm going to have to break it down in the next 3 weeks. Oh, and that grab bag..can't forget about that.

So, last night, baberz, myself, the bestie and her boyfrann or whatever all met up to eat some Arby's and play some laser tag. I'll admit I wasn't crazy about meeting the guy. I mean, like I've said in the past, I'm sorry but I just don't understand why you would continually meet guys on an online video game and talking to em and then finally meeting them only to realize they weren't all that they were cracked up to be, plus it's extrememly dangerous!!

So, baberz and I met him and he's kinda strange. But, not like retarded funny strange like me and baberz are, no, just strange. He kept hitting on baberz in a "joking manner" but somehow I'm not really sure if he was or not. I mean, he was a respectable, cool guy, but I don't think the bestie is really into him all that much. I feel like she's totally turned off by his odd behavior. But, I suppose it was nice to give it a go.

(Now if she could only meet someone in the area!)

We played some laser tag, there was only six of us, the four of us and these two other guys and I got my butt whooped. I came in last place, but that was ok. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that baberz came in first, no surprise there! (But for the record I'm better at Call of Duty) Nah, he used to be on a paintball team, so he has that advantage, it was cute watching him play. And he kinda looked funny in the black light, because his teeth and earrings glowed. But, that was a good time had by all.

After that we went back to his house and just chilled and watched The Real Housewives Of Orange County, it was like a marathon leading up to the start of the new season. And somehow baberz found it interesting. Then, of course the night wouldn't be complete without the usual hour long of Family Guy. That is when I got in bed with baberz (his mom doesn't like us snugglin in bed anymore and its because its awkward for her, we're good, promise!) and fell asleep.

I was awake for a while, but then all of a sudden, I turned to face him and woke up around 12, then said to myself, 15 more mins and then I'll go home, which turned into an hour more. The next I knew I got right up because it was 100am..in the process scaring the crap outta baberz.

The Pros/Cons to Napping At Someone's House

  1. It's nice to cuddle with someone and very warm. Plus, it helps that baberz sleeps just like me, no snoring, or really cuddling, just to yourself.
  2. Napping isn't a bad thing. I absolutely love it. <33
  3. Waking up to that person, is surprising but nice. Even if you do scare them.

  1. I wake up extremely grumpy. It's just my personality. (sorry)
  2. I hate having to drive home all groggy. I just wanna be in a nice warm bed.
  3. I hate being cold. Especially last night I was all warm and loved and whatnot, then had to go out and drive home in the 26 degree weather, 15 mins. to my warm bed.

(I'd totally do it again though...baberz is a great sleeping partner!)

Plus, he told me, he's never just passed out like that before with someone. (Implying it's good by the way! lol) I'm glad to be that comforting to allow him to sleep. (= Overall, except for one particular convo. we had about him and his exs and ya know stuff, it was a usual very happy night. (=

I LOVE YOU! <333

0 you know you love me.: