12.22.2008

The Honest Scrap Award.


Thanks so much to Sheri @ Sheri's World for my first ever tagged award!!! =)

So, what does this award mean? It means – “leftovers, fragments, discarded material, and many times truth and honesty is discarded material, considered fragments and left over.”
We tell it like it is and let the scraps fall where they may.

The honorees are to: a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Ok, so here it goes, 10 honest things about myself. Let me seee.

1. I am obsessssed with my car. I talk about him by name as though he's real.

2. I cannot eat the ends of burgers or grinders. I know it's weird, but I always leave a little piece left over.

3.I have not seen most of the big name old school movies, that includes E.T., A Christmas Story, Terminator, the list goes on and on. I'm not sure why though.

4.I am obsessed with tornadoes. I love watching tv shows, videos and movies about them. But I'd be terrified if one ever occurred near me. (Thank God thats not possible)

5.I hate sitting inside my house, I'm always out. Either outside, out driving around, or just out!

6.I have two best friends, and that's it. One is my bestie that has been for 9 yrs. (What I would do without with her) and the other is Fred, who lives in Florida. I met him playing Xbox and have only met in once, but without him, I'd be lost.

7.I could marry my boyfrann tomorrow. Yes, indeed I could. We've only been together for almost 3 mnths, but he's my rock, and I'm sure of this.

8.I watch Spongebob every Saturday morning.

9.I still watch the Disney Channel. I love the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Corey in the House.

10.I love macroni and tomatoes. Just try it. Trust me on it.



Now. 7 bloggers to be tagged. =)

4. Dore @ Dore's Diaries
5. Lee @ Perpetual Burn
6. Sass @ thelifeofsass
7. Amy @ Chapters


If you are reading this post, consider yourself tagged as well.

2 you know you love me.:

Far said...

oh yay i love awards thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am going to try my hardest to get it up before Christmas!!