12.30.2008

Nine is Not A Multiple of Four.

Welcome 2009. I officially welcome you. At the same time, I'm scared of you. Sorry to say but 2008 was an amazing year. I accomplished something I've been meaning to do for the past 3 yrs now (breaking up with the Ex), I have an amazing boyfrrrieeend, a brand new car, an amazing job, taken my first vacation ALL by myself, grown up, and I'm sure there is more.

I've come leaps and bounds since the end of 2007, beginning of 2008. I've grown into a much more mature person (I have my moments, trust me) and I am a tad more independent. I'm enjoying life stress free because I have no drama or very little drama.

And here you are 2009, sneaking up on me...being all sorts of flashy and trying to lure me in with your new-fangled New Year feeling. But, I don't fully trust you. You see, I was born on the 4th day of May. I believe the number 4 is my lucky number and usually have luck with numbers in the multiples of 4.

Like this year was 2008, and I was 22. Next year will be 2009 and I'll be 23. So, don't mind me New Year. I'll survive. So, don't let me down, make me proud. I already have Obama on my side for you.

Here's the New Year! Hello 2009.


2 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Yay 2009! Cheers to being more "grown up"

*Bon Don* :)

Paula said...

Hey! I love the number four as well, my birthday is April 4 (4/4). So, I happen to know exactly what you mean.
Paula