12.02.2008

You Are My Life Now.

I was thinking today after reading
about how much I actually miss J alot. J is one of my other good friends from Florida. He's a crazy little redneck that occasionally gets on my nerves. But, I do miss him. He's currently in the United States Navy, and is in bootcamp in Illinois. I'm so proud of him, just like I'm proud of my cousin for being in the Army, and B for being in the Marines, and Fred for being a firefighter/paramedic. I'm soo proud of the 4 of em, and I'm also really proud of and fear slighty for Bri and Matt, who have just left for Iraq about a week apart. (my exs btw).

Good luck boys.

Anywho, it's about 10:00am on this fine Tuesday. It's a nice sunny, but kinda cold Tuesday. (which is nothing new being from New England in Dec.) I absolutely loathe the winter. I hate being cold, it doesn't matter how many layers I put on. I'm still freezing. At least in the summer, if I get to hott I can just walk into an air-conditioned building. It takes me forever to get warm in the winter.

I cannot concentrate today for the love of God. (I hate my ADHD kinda days). Not to mention, I'm slighty hungry.

Anywho..I kinda faded away from this and have no clue what I was writing, so I'm just gonna get back to work now. =)

0 you know you love me.: