6.29.2009

Some Uber Exciting News && A Weekend Update.



Good afternoon everyone. =) So, I'm very excited to report I am only working 3 days this week. Today, tomorrow && Thursday! I have my usual Wed. off && get paid for holiday on Friday, woot woot! As that is exciting news, it's not quite uber status.


The uber exciting news is that I'm going to H20 again this year!!! Trust me when I say, it will not be like last time. Not even close! This year LB && I will be on good terms, and we will be rooming with Swan && his ladii and Lil B && Pa Lova. Six of the more quietier people. Ahh, it'll be nice. We will all get along, we won't get crazy drunk and break stuff. We are staying at a wonderful hotel, complete with oceanside view and pool view. Work on Charlie begins again! Very very slowly though.


Oh and in other news, which was a bit more scary..we all remember how I wrote that post "Things I Want Thursday?" Well half way down I talk about how I wish we had a big nasty thunderstorm.


Well, things you want do come true. My co-worker and I got outta work as quickly as we could on Friday night. I went as fast as I could (safely) to pick up the pup. On my way there, my first scare had to do with the fact that a large bolt of lightning decided that it wanted to strike about 10 ft away from the right side of my car as I happened to turn and look right.


Finally I got to the daycare and hurried inside to grab the pup before the rain came down. Not so lucky, as soon as I got him and turned to leave it started torrentially downpouring and not a second later, hail came pouring out of the sky. And it was big, as least marble sized. So, I stood there wondering what to do. I put the pup down and ran like hell to the car. We safely made it in. And left. Then I started freaking because the hail was still coming down and now my dumbass was driving and it was pounding down on my car. Meanwhile the road I turned onto starting flooding with mud and rain..so I was freaking, while the dog remained uber calm. Finally, half way up the loong street it stopped. I ventured home && was nice && safe && sound.

Now, on to the weekend recap!


Friday
-got outta work, we all know what happened, got home && then it was off to the besties.
-we ventured to the deeply discounted bookstore in pville && bought some books
-then it was off to Wally World, we got the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic"
-it was ok, but def. worth renting.
-then it home && to bed for me.



Saturday
-got and went && picked Swan up
-we went to Lil B's && Pa Lover's
-went to the junkyard, dropped the boys off && Pa Lover && I drove around
-then we came back && picked them up && went to Subway to visit my love
-then went back to Lil B's && Pa Lover's && waited for LB to get outta work
-then we got some bread, picked up LB && fed some duckies at the park in Meriden.




-then we went up to Castle Craig which isn't really a castle, it's bascially a tower..
-I was terrrrrifffffiedd, I hate heights and it's the tallest point on the East Coast.
-Some dumb woman who were speaking spanish starting laughing at me.
-"Mira, Mira" while laughing at me ensued.
-Good thing I wasn't in a bad mood. =)


-then we all went back to Lil B's && went seperate ways
-LB && I went to Jay && Amy's shortly after that.
-we chilled out && enjoyed some beer pongage (( i used Smirnoff)), played some xbox and ate, then it was home && to bed

Sunday
-got up around 11am
-went to LB's and then we were off to the Travelers Championship aka The Fedex Cup aka the PGA Tour
-we stayed there for about 2 hrs && then I felt icky because it was hoott && boring.
-I did enjoy checking out the men's choice of pants.
-like Stroud, who wore purple pants, plus, he wasn't too bad looking. ;)
-then it was back home, played some Xbox, Left 4 Dead is my new favorite game!
-made some breaded chicken && twice baked potatoes
-watched some tv && cuddled && then I went home.

And that was my weekend. Hope everyone had a good one! I'm very uber excited about the 4th..parties galore!

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Sounds like fun! Glad some rain and thunder came your way :) We had a storm here yesterday too! Hehe. Also - yay for weekend and paid day! Who-oo!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

That's what every week should be like!