6.11.2009

Hey Lady!

Swan and I had one of the weirdest convos on Tuesday morning. It was about thunderstorms, ice creams and hey lady! Whenever I think of Hey Lady! I just want to scream it out at the top of my lungs. The following IM convo is below:

Swan (9:48:16 AM): its thundering
Swan (9:48:25 AM): yay i like ice cream
Me (9:48:25 AM): i know
Me (9:48:36 AM): what ice cream + thunder=what?
Swan (9:48:45 AM): hey lady
Me (9:48:57 AM): it equals hey lady?!
Swan (9:49:13 AM): yes it does
Me (9:49:19 AM): awesome!

As you can see, early mornings at work mean that I'm completely incoherent to the world..and that the dumbest stuff is funny. ((teehee)) Plus, Swan is just funny in general. Like his statement about a guy who took off from a light getting on to the highway, "Woah Seabucisut, you aren't on the track, so sloow down!"

I just about died laughing.

I wish I could zing out one liners like that. Honestly! But, I'm not as quirky as most bloggers. Damn you people! ((teehee))

Anyways, as you can see I changed my layout once again. Clearly I have OCD when it comes to finding the "perfect" one. Well, I think I found it! Finally! I probably will switch up the huge banner like picture every now && then but the rest of it will stay the same. And I'm going to try && fix the font size because I'm well aware that not everyone has CIA super secret vision like myself...oops, there goes the secret! (( I tried being funny, someone laugh damnit! Anyone? Ok then..moving on.))

On some other things;; today or tomorrow we are finally booking our hotel for Waterfest 15. ((woot to the fricken woot!)) As I've previously stated, we are leaving Sat. July 18th && coming back Sunday July 19th. We will be staying at a hilton inn, and the price is alottt cheaper than the previous hotel I found;; plus there will actually be other vw owners staying there! And the super great thing;; I don't have to see BP at all! ((holla!)) I was a bit worried, even had a dream about it..but it seems him && his friends are pretty poor so they'll only be coming down Saturday, and yes we will too, but we won't be going to the show till Sunday. So ((wipes brow)) it's all good in the hood.

I digress. So, I've been back && forth on a weekly "series" I can do, and I've finally found something! And I'm gonna commit to it! So, look for it, on the next post. =D

I'm not saying what it is..but I will say, it has to do with something I LOVEEE. Which could be anything, cause honestly, I love me a lot of things, places && people. I have a huge heart, damn me!

So, get ready! =)

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

I am liking the new layout. OCD isn't a bad thing either... hehe. Glad you like the earrings for my contest. :)