6.18.2009

My RealAge!

Sheri over at Sheri's World took the RealAge Test, so I decided why the hell not. The two times I've played Wii Fit, it's told me that I'm 27, which is 4 yrs older than I currently am.

And guess what the RealAge Test said?! Yup, it told me that I'm 27.5, or 4.4 years older than I really am. The biggest problem I have is smoking and not eating enough veggies. Plus, I don't take supplements, so it was yelling at me for that. I honestly don't take any medication whatsoever, occasionally aspirin if I have serious headache, but usually if it's just minor I push through it. It also told me it was bad that I didn't have a dog let alone any pets.

And apparently driving a small vehicle is bad too! Overall though, I'm not too bad. Ok, yes I am. I need to excersize, eat more veggies, take a supplement && stop smoking.

But, no way am I giving up Charlie! And LB's dog is bascially my dog..so I guess I could have said I have a dog because I spend most of my time with LB and his pup.

But honestly, take the quiz! It's fun!

http://www.realage.com/homepage.aspx

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Yay! I'm proud of you for taking it and posting it too. It does help to know what you can do now to make your life better in the long run, at least I think so :)