6.04.2009

"I Jumped in the Pool After A Beer And In the Process, Killed My Phone."

**WARNING LONG POST**

Swan said the above quote. ((lol)) That's what happened in OCMD when he went. Silly drunk people! He now has a new phone. It's all good. Onward, with the other exciting ((not really I lied)) news.

Monday night, I sent Leah a myspace message. It was nice and friendly..what she sent back was nice and friendly. She said Dan and I should come over on Saturday, so I can do that. I was the bigger person and gave in..so I can be an even bigger person and forgive but never forget what she said about me..or how she tried to personally attack me. I just have issues with girls.

I've given my trust and all to one and in turn I've:
a) been told I was a shitty friend by my best friend in high school of 8 yrs because her bf treated her like crap and she didn't like that I didn't agree with how he treated her. ((4 yrs later and a lot of abuse they finally broke up))
b) been stabbed in the back by this girl I spent bascially everyday with for a year, who decided that the boii I broke up with just the night before, would be a good booty call ((I was trying to get back with him too!))
c) had another best friend talk crap about me to my bestie ((she sorta isnt anymore again)) while they played tennis every sunday.
d) had j.dubs talk crap about me, and bascially make me feel like I was never ever wanted around.
e) had a friend who used me primarily for rides to "run" her errands, visit or find her now ex bf, and go to the pike.

So you can see why I have a lot of guy friends. No matter what they've been there for me. They've come in and out of my life, but I know there's a select few ((my brothers)) who I can count on. I'm not going to say I'm not entirely not to blame either. I'm sure I've done things that people don't like..but I try my hardest to be the best friend to someone and usually ((recently)) I've just gotten shit on.

There's been times when it's been me, and three other boiis in my car. Usually LB, Swan, and someone else. And sometimes I feel like someone is just gonna scream out that I'm a whore, but in fact the only person I "do" things with as you know is LB.

Right now, I currently have a couple of gfs and one best friend. Unfortunately, the bestie is longer "the bestie." As you know, we made up and such, but we both just are kinda in our own little relationship world. Which is no big deal, I'm sure I'll see her more when she moves in with her bf in August.

My current best friend is Amy. Even though, after LB and I broke up Amy and I pretty much broke up, we know have our relationship back on track! She's a sweet caring woman who's married to her high school sweetheart, who at 23 own there own house, and have 2 wonderful dauschand pups ((charlie and peanut)) and who in the next 9 mnths will try and have conceive! She is and always has been a good friend. The only thing though is no matter what would happen between me and LB, she would always take his side. Which is fair, because they have known each other forever. ((the 3 of em)).

I have been spending some more time with PA Lover, something that kinda dropped off when her and J.Dubs started hanging out all the time. And she was hanging out with this chick Kendall for a while too. I think she just kinda floats between gfs and that's totally understandable..she's that type of person.

In some juicy news: apparently J.Dubs and Lou are most likely going to break up. Apparently they had a big blow out Friday before they left for OCMD, and now I guess Lou is going home to Rhode Island ((where he's from)) for the week..the week they took off together mind you. I guess they were supposed to go to PA with PA Lover and Lil B this weekend, and apparently that's when J.Dubs told Pa Lover, who told me. Judging by their statuses on FB though, I kinda felt like it was coming. They were a decent couple, but time and time again, J.Dubs would flip on Lou if she didn't get her way or he did something stupid ((like step on her shoes!!)). And he would flip on her, if things didn't go his way. I think they "settled" for each other, which is the worse..in my opinion. Who knows if Lou will return next week and they'll patch it, or if moving on will be done. Either way, I'm staying "neutral." In a way I think the break-up is a long time coming but on the other hand, they've been together for a quite a bit of time, and should be able to work it out.

Anyway, sorry about the uber longgg post!!!!!!!! hehehe.

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Ok I think I'm all caught up now! :)


So elaborate more on Amy, what was your guys story?