6.23.2009

When Life Throws You Curveballs, You Swing Away.

I'm super bored. I've been trying to figure out what to write for the past 10 mins now. Interwebs still down here at work. So, I can access blogger and my gmail, bascially anything google related for whatever reason.

It's still cool and rainy. It's been like this oh, probably for like the last 10 days. I mean on Sunday it was the first day of summer! So summer, stop hiding and come out already! I'd love for some hott, oppressive, super sunny days they conjure up really awesome thunderstorms around 7pm. I want to see that weird watery, hazy looking reflection on the car in front of me! I want to have to run and jump into a pool to beat the heat! I want to lay in my yard and take 20 mins to get a nice even tan going. But I do not want the bees to try and extract nector from my brightly colored top.

I want to go to the beach and actually feel like I'm at the beach in the summer, not the spring. I want to eat oodles of ice cream. I want to run into a store with AC just to get away from the glaring sun. I want to blast the AC in Charlie while cruisin to the beach listenin to rap music CM bought the other night.

So SUMMER, stop hiding. Come out already!

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

I'll send you some nice hot muggy weather for you to enjoy summer days with. :)

Nickie. said...

thats exactly what i need!