6.09.2009

Oh Where Oh Where Have All the Bloggers Gone?!

Guys-come on! Most of you are MIA! It makes me super freaking depressed. =/ Sigh. I totally understand with summer here most of you have a million and one things to do, kids to take care of, and the beach to bum at. Still I'm super sad. But I digress...

Oh how I love the summer. Weekends spent at the beach, driving round aimlessly, playing volleyball across the street with your friends and that slutty chick who wears a tiny bathing suit and ass showing shorts that your friend is dating, tubing down the Farmington River and praying to God that you don't rip your back open again on the second set of rapids, and getting ice cream about 20x a week.

Summer is by far my favorite time of the year. ((Obvii since I want to move to Florida!)) I absolutely love the summer nights, laying underneath the stars, just chillen out, talking. Oh, its what my lil soul lives for.


Oh, and thunderstorms. Yes, that's right, I'm an uber huge fan of them. I'm a scarredy cat for sure, but I occasionally enjoy watching them. I just love watching the lightning strike, hear the thunder clap, and listen to the beep beep beep of the weather channels severe weather alert.

Thankfully, I have never seen a tornado in person, nor do I feel like I would want too. They scare me. Geez, even the wind scares me if its blowing too hard outside my window.

But I'm totally ready for Summer 09. It won't be the best ((because I'm poor)) but it'll still be good times! =D

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Ohhh I love thunderstorms too! :) I just hate tornadoes ickkk. And I'm still here :P

Organic Meatbag said...

I think some of the bloggers might be coming back... like the swallows to Capistrano...
Oh, and I read your blog for the first time... nice blog!