6.08.2009

Weekend Recap.

Good afternoon, well it'd be a better afternoon if it wasn't Monday, but what the hell are we gonna do? Erase Monday I say! Name it something else! Anyway...onward.

Friday
-after I got out of work I went home and laid in my bed watching Spongebob(( i know im awesome)) as I waited for CM ((the old bestie)) to get outta work.
-then it was off to her house to pick her up && go to Old Navy && Wally World.
-on the ride there, we caught up on a bunch of stuff.
-namely her "i feel like i'm stuck in life." feeling.
-she explained to me that everything had become too habitual...that she wished she could just wake up every morning and say, "what would i like to do today?" and do it. ((wishful thinking my dear))
-she also told me how she felt things between her and her boiifriend were getting pretty boring/crappy.
-they both have money to do more exciting stuff then they're apparent movies && dinner routine but it seems he doesn't want to budge && do anything that costs more than 50 bucks.((LB and I are broker than broke but we refuse to have a boring summer of trying to save money and get no where))
-she also told me he doesn't really compliment her anymore, which I in turn said, "well maybe he feels the need not to, because he doesn't feel like he needs to impress anymore." which obvii is most likely true, but i mean yes we all love compliments. i think she's still wishing for prince charming...and i mean like, sweeps her off her feet every damn day of her life.
-another thing she told me was that she didn't really see him last week because she was uber stressed. now when im uber stressed or sad or mad or whatever, i wanna see LB because he always makes me feel better! ((but again, shes on the fairytale kick of a lifetime.))
-after talking and briefly shopping, i dropped her off and then went to the clarks. ((jay && amy))
-i felt a tad awkward because earlier when amy was texting me and invited me over, i kinda felt like she didn't want me to come without LB..but he was working, so take me as i am woman! ((lol))
- we watched we the people vs. larry flint while we waited for LB to get outta work..then had some cheeseburgers and fries. ((something that will undoubtly be a recurring theme all summer, since my friends always seem to cook it))
-then it was home.

Saturday
-i woke up around 11am because LB was calling me.
-he had to work yet again ((11-4)) because the new GM is a tard face.
-i chilled out most of the day, dozing off and watching some iCarly. (( i love kid shows! its true!))
-finally i got my lazy butt up && went && cleaned out my car. Charlie needed a good cleaning..there was crap piled in my trunk.

-after that I went to get some food. I was on my way to Wendy's when LB called && told me he was getting outta work, so I opted for Dunkin Donuts instead. Which is fine because honestly I could live on bagels && iced coffee.
-we chilled out, played some xbox && then went to Wally World to get a bday card for my younger brothers bday. ((which is today!! HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY BRO!!))
-then we went to the package store && got some smirnoff && beer.
-then it was time to go to Chris && Leah's ((cue battle music))
-we got there, hellos were exchanged, her friend came over who is actually dating Ty, this kid I've known since high school..who's LB's friend from Florida's brother. ((small world damnit!))
-we all chilled out, then I played some Wii Fit. Nothing like a video game telling you, you're obese in BMI standards && that you weigh 171 to make you want to run around the block tonite.
-honestly I think I weigh between 160-165. Which means I still am about 20-25 lbs overweight. ((damnit again!))
-then I played some Guitar Hero with LB.
-had some kabobs..which were awesome..and somehow in the meantime every little ounce of hate between Leah and myself went away..the next thing I know, I'm walking down the street with her to the gas station talking about life like nothing happened.
-we then procedded to throw marshmellows off her third floor apartment deck..at cars..((haha)) which seeded our friendship again! =)


((this a video of Tom && Paul ((half nakie)) being retarded with straws!! And Amandas in there too.))
Sunday
-got up around 11am again.
-got dressed && went downstairs to enjpy some birthday pie for my bros bday.
-yes that's right he wanted an apple pie.
-we sang, gave cards && then it was off to LB's.
-we chilled out && then went to get Swan.
-then it was off to Lowe's so that LB could return something for his mom.
-then to the doggie park so Mulli could run free with his other dog companions.
-then to the video game store to find moi a new game to play since I was getting bored of Call of Duty.
-we looked && looked && looked whilst having a convo with our favorite employee there, whos name I cannot remember.
-finally we settled on getting the Bigs ((again)). It's a baseball game..and I really enjoyed it..so I was excited to get it again!
-then we dropped the pup off && went to the grocery store, where LB and I argued over using the scanner till Swan went, "wait wait, so both of you have used it before?" "Well I haven't, so hand it over." ((lol))
-after that it was back to LB's to play some video games, && make some tacos.
-then we took Swan home..came back && played 1 vs. 100, then LB went to sleep && I played some more video games && went home.

So, as usual, it was a pretty good weekend! This upcoming Saturday I know that we will be going to Swan's to have a bbq..&& I think that's about it so far.

And I'm super excited about next month because I'm going to Jersey for a day && a half. I will be going to Englishtown Raceway in Englishtown, NJ for Waterfest 15!!! ((woot woot)) Obvii a VW car show..&& a big one too! I didn't go last year because I ended up going to Florida as many of you know...

So this year I'm going! And of course I will blog about it..;)

**Also, I know I did not start my new blog series "What I Love" Fridays because I caught up with work && making my myspace page for
xbox. It will start this Friday 6/12**

1 you know you love me.:

calixta.jive. said...

i love iCarly!!! :o)