6.22.2009

Like Whoa!


Our Xbox 360 Controllers.

This weekend was a pretty good one I must say with some awkwardness thrown in with a side of..like whoa! Ya know that song...he raps a couple of lines and then says, like whoa! (no, no you don't ummmmmm) Ok, anyways, onward.

Friday
-got outta work, picked up the doggie && went && laid in my bed while i waited for CM to get outta work.
-then it was off to AC Moore to buy a frame && some poster board for her homemade wedding gift for her bros birthday. She took pics of objects that look like letters and spelt out their last night. looks balla.
-then we headed to the Christmas Tree Shop so I could buy her some things she wanted for her new apt. I got her a plastic pitcher, plastic wine glasses ((hi i break things when I'm drunk)), some placemats for her table, a microfiber towel, && these stickys that go on the wall && say "Live, Laugh, Love." And I got it all for 10 bucks! Thats my I heart it.
-then we went to Best Buy where she bought the Game's cd and T.I's cd. She was recently converted into rap. ((lol))
-then it was back to her house to chill out && help her work on her project.
-then around midnite I left && went to see my LB for a little while.
-then home to bed.

Saturday
-woke up around 1100am
- was lazy till about 245 when I decided to go pick up Swan && go for a drive.
-we drove around talking as usual && got our fav. milkshakes
-then I brought him home && went && hung out with LB, we decided to go on a date. =)
-it took us about 2 hrs to decide what we wanted to do because a) theres nothing to do in ct on the weekends b)everything you kinda wanna do costs a fortune. c) we've seen most.
-finally we decided on going to johnny rockets since LB has never been
-then we walked around the little outdoor mall that it was in, went in a few stores && sighed at how we aren't rich or have money. ((lol))
-then we went back home && played some xbox. {{we're nerdos}}
-then I went home around 3am.

Sunday
-was woken up around 830..ugghhhh.
-got ready, gave dad his card && then it was out to breakfast.
-meanwhile, between conversations i was texting swan && pa loverr about our plans to go to the vw show.
-finally, we left, i was worried that Charlie was too dirtee so I gave him a quick bath, met up with Lil B && Pa Loverr && then it was off to the show!
-Swan thought it was only 5 bucks, which we both only had! so we had to borrow money from Pa Loverr because it was actually 7 bucks!
-i was totally sorta excited to go to the show. I haven't been to one in months, so I decided why the hell not?! It's a small show, sooo.
-got outta the car, was walking up the hill && saw BP. I already figured he would be there, soo I wasn't too concerned.
-we walked into the show && looked around, talked some people, then I finally saw my friend, thatskinnykid ((he's got the nicest mk5, which is the same body style charlie is))
-he came over to me && gave me a hug && at that exact moment BP walks up which this look on his face, that I really didn't understand. so he comes over, says hi to everyone, turns me to && says hiii, so I said hiii back.
-then Swan, thatskinnykid, && BP went over to look at thatskinnykids car && so I stayed put with Lil B && Pa Loverrr talking to people && such.
-it was a nasty hot && humid but the rain was holding off.
-at one point Pa Loverr && I went to the bathroom, that's when I saw it!
-MY HAIR looked like complete shiitt. It was sticking up from being frizzy like no tomorrow..so thankfully I ran some water over it as best as I could && it kept it smooth for the rest of the time there.
-we ventured back outside && spent some time playing with our friends dog, Koni (( like the springs they sell)). She's the cutest lil wired hair mini dauschand ever.
-then I walked around with Swan && thatskinnykid for a while && then BP came up to us && said byee to the guys && byeee to me. ((see, we r friendly, even though I can never effin understand the looks on his face, or the tone of his voice, anywho))
-then shortly after BP left it started raining so we ran into a shed for cover ((it was at a fairground))
-Pa Loverr && I were chatting when I heard a familar voice && turned around to see non other than Coco && what I assume was his pops. ((see, i really shouldnt know VW boiis))
-So I gave him a quick hug && said hello && then he was on his way && Swan && I decided to leave.
-we bounced, hit up Mickey D's ((ughhhh but i was super hungry && we were broke)) && then it was off to visit LB ((he didnt come because he was gonna do something with his dad earlier in the day, but apparently his dad wasn't available till after 3, && Swan && I were already at the show by the time we found out.))
-as we were on our way, Swan informed me that BP had said that he was surprised that I had come. Um, we both like vws, soooo. Anywhoodle.
-So, we hung out with LB for a bit && then were off to the mall.
-We walked around just killing time.
-Then we left, that's when Swan put on the Like Whoa! song && decided to make up a rap about volkswagens. ((total LMAO moment!))
-then I went home && took a nap while I waited for LB
-then he called I went back over && played some Wii ((I'm addicted to Cooking Mama:Cookoff))
-then we got some KFC && went back home, played some more Xbox, cuddled && then I left.

And that laddiess && gentlemen was my lovely weekend. I'm glad that BP && I can be mature && friendly. And urgggh our internet doesn't really work here, it's super slowwww. And I totally just randomly baby barfed in my mouth. Awesome. More water pls.

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

The internet here sucked really bad until I complained so much they upped the signal or something LMAO But really paying almost $50 per month for DSL it better fucking work really good! You should call and complain too. :)