6.30.2009

Exs=Headaches.

Chelsea from Chelsea Talks Smack, a newcommenter to my blog, and someone who has the same mindset as me and is effin awesome just wrote a post about how her && her bf were out, came back, and his ex gf was over because she was still friends with the roomy. In my opinion this is a big no-no, it's awkward and unfair to the current gf to feel awkward and such. Trust me I know, cause I have a very lovely story about exs being around your current beau.

Once upon a time, five years ago I met LB. A year later, we were together. The first time I saw "her," was the summer LB && I first got together. It was a dark, cloudy evening, I was on my way out with Lil B actually ((see we go way back!)) && I believe CM. We were headed to the pike ((the hopping strip where badass people bring their cars)) && it was super early so we went back to LB's dad's house. LB told me that his ex was coming to drop off tickets to a concert. She came && instantly I just wanted to punch her. She was all "hey man" && I'm sitting here going really now? Eventually, Lil B, CM && I left. The ex was still there. I made Lil B take my phone && put it in his pocket because I was so mad that I didn't want to talk to LB. But, we all know I did.

There's also been a handful of times when she's come to LB's mom's house because his mom goes away alot for business so he has parties. Well his wonderful friend Paul has always invited her over much to my detest. And LB trying to be the little saint he is would always be like "hunnni it's ok, I can't stop Paul from inviting people over." Hellllo, yes you can! It's you're house! This leads me in a couple stories about things she's done while there.

Incident #1-The first time she ever came to LB's house while I was there she decided to merrily skip down the hall in all her glory, go into LB's room, and set her "piano" purse ON HIS BED. Now, I don't know about you guys, but if by some weird circumstance I was over an ex's house, I would never go INTO his room && put my purse on his bed. So, I thoughtfully went && put her purse out in the hallway. ((heheheh biitch)).

Incident #2-One lovely evening, LB had the stomach buggie && felt like crap. People were still coming over && of course Paul had invited the ex over again. LB was in room at the time she came over, and I was sitting on the couch with Amy ((thank you dear God for her being there!)) She walked in, and I watched as she looked around for LB. She started DOWN the hall towards HIS ROOM! when somehow I found my voice && said, "He's sick." She turned around, said ok, and then sat in the kitchen being quiet for the rest of the night.

Incident #3-Again the ex was over. Again I sat on the couch with Amy, watching as she sat just inside the kitchen "line." She always felt the need to be right near LB && laugh at everything he said. Which in turn made me pick up the bottle of Cap'n, add some coke, and drink like there was no tomorrow. Which therefore lead me into wanting to insert my boot her cunt. Which became a great statement && even had it's own little dance associated with it. =)

Incident #4-This is by far the 2nd worst incident. LB, Lil T((ex bestie)), Paul && the ex all went to a concert together. Like, a freakin stand around listen to bands play concert. It was horrible. =/ Between every set, she would stand there && space out at LB, it was way creeper status. Thankfully though, she left halfway thru && hid in the bathroom. =-)

Incident # 5-By far THE worst incident ever. LB, Paul, the ex && I all went to another concert together. Like, in the same car status. Like we are talking I was driving, she was in the backseat behind LB. I know, I shouldn't have done it, but LB && Paul made me feel like a biitch if I didn't. I know I shouldn't have listened to LB. But, in all fairness it wasn't THAT bad. Ok, I was uncomfortable the whole time. I couldn't wait to get out of the car. And when we did, LB was leaning against my car, and the ex was leaning against the car parked, and she was just staring at him..and he was like, "you wanna sip of my beer?," and she giggled!!!!! and said no. UM INSERT PUKE HERE!

And that my friends was the last of her. She better not come around again, because alot has changed, and I won't hesitate to ask her to leave. So Chelsea don't take that shit! Bitch should not be up in the house. Before, all the above happens.

0 you know you love me.: