6.26.2009

My First Fashion Post.

So, yup 4th post today. I'm on a roll. So, usually I'm not very fashion forward. But recently I can't help but notice some really nice clothes, shoes and accesories that I want!



I'm totally in love with these sandals! They are Simply Vera, Vera Wang Dyan Sandals exclusively at Kohl's.



I'm also totally in love with this Hoodie Tee from Victoria's Secret. I saw it last year and I totally want it, but I still will probably not get it. Damnn.



This Ruffled Babydoll Bra Top from Victoria's Secret ((but in black)) would go perfectly with the shoes above and some kick butt shorts.



As I showcased awhile ago, I'm in love with this jacket && bathing suit. The top is a wireless push-up halter style. Of course as you can see I love it for the bunnnis and peace signs. =)



I saw this last year and I fell head over heels in love. It's the most amazing bikini I've ever seen. Wish I had the perfect bod for it. It's from the Becca line by Rebecca Virtue and is sold exclusively at Victoria's Secret.




For some reason I love this ring, I love that big rings are in, I think they're super sexxy


Anyways, that's just some of the things I really like! Have a good weekend everybody!!!

3 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

I love shopping at Victoria's Secret too. I've learned to shop their clearance sales though. Trust me - most of that stuff (if not all) will be up on there for at least half off. Good stuff. Plus, if you have their credit card you get sent free cards for free panties all the time. Who-oo.

Those shoes are really cute! I love that line too at Kohls. Vera Wang affordable?!? I'm in! :) I have a pair of black sandals from there from last year, really cute.

There is a Mark ring that is quite similar to that that I have but it is prob a lot cheaper. If you want to check it out go to my Avon website at: www.youravon.com/sherinewton Free shipping code is... FSWER (make sure to select Direct Delivery if you do get it).

rachaelgking said...

I freaking adore Vicky's bathing suits! I think I have like four of them... ;-)

Carol said...

You have awesome taste.!! Really an awesome selection. I too found same sandals at Kohl's.