6.05.2009

The Best Friend.

This post is for you Bon Don! Please get outta your funk soon. And since you'd like me to elaborate on the story of Amy, I shall. =)

As previously posted LB has known the Clarks ((Jay && Amy)) forever. They didn't talk for about 3 or 4 yrs...and then one day they contacted each other. ((I don't remember how or when to be honest)). Soon enough though, we'd spend weekends over there, playing with the pups, drinking, talking, watching movies, setting off some fireworks. Occasionally, we would && still do take trips to Dave and Busters in NY. We also have an awesome ((yearly)) tradition of going down to PA to pick up the fireworks.

Amy has really become one of my best friends. =) ((again)) Since shes known LB forever, she will no matter what take his side. ((which is fine)) When I broke up with him, she stopped talking to me. She never said anything mean, just stood by LB when he was totally heartbroken. ((again, im a douche)). And the other week, after we all hung out again, she said it felt like me and her had broken up when LB and I broke up. But, she's happy having me back in her life.

((Excuse me while I'll interuppt this important blog story..DMB is on the radio..thery're in CT tonite..can someone please kill me now. I HATE THEM!..story for another time..lol))

I digress. Sorry.

Anyhoodle, the four of us really get along well. The Clarks both agree that the four of us get along the best because we are pretty close in age. I believe that Amy is 24 and Jay is 23. ((24 on Halloweenie)). As I said, they own their own home..its soo adorable! Amy works at her moms bagel shop full-time and Jay works for Tropicana delivering juice all day. I think they've married for almost 3 yrs now. They're a very sweeet couple, but the one thing people do comment on, is how old they act.

It's kinda funny to watch them sometimes. They almost act like the parents who have been married well past 20 yrs. They fight, make fun of each other, and oddly don't really touch. They throw dinner parties, go to picnics, etc. LB hopes we don't turn out like them..no offense I kinda hope not either..I like being young and sassy!

Anyway, I feel like this post is just a big lump of mess..so please, if you any questions, lemme know.

*****By the way, today I'm starting a new weekly feature called "What I Love" Fridays. I'll explain it all in the introductory post.******

2 you know you love me.:

rachaelgking said...

Oh thank goodness, I thought you were going to say you loved DMB, and I was going to have to break up with you.

Glad that's not the case... ;-)

Sheri, RN said...

I have a few awards for you at my page if you'd like to pick them up. :) Hope you are having a great day!