5.01.2009

The Truth About Coco.

Disclaimer: This is a gonna be a loooong post. I do apologize, because most of my posts are super long..and I appreciate you guys for taking the time to read it!

It was one of those late August days that was perfect. The morning breeze felt amazing..and the feeling of the sand between my toes was already well embedded in my brain, although we were standing at a McDonald's in Canton, no where near the beach.

I was riding with J.Dubs ((this was when we were cool.)) and Spinney and Lou were riding together in Spinneys car. ((when they were cool.)) I was told we were going to meet up with this kid, Coco who owned a beautiful MK4 GTI in Pearl Magic Black. He pulled in, with some non dubbers, and an Audi. On our way we went.

We finally got to the beach about an hour and a half later, for the Soco (Southern CT Dubbers) BBQ..and J.Dubs, Lou, Spinney and I set up our little camping chairs under the picnic area, had a couple Smirnoffs and talked. I hadn't really gotten a good look at Coco when he had arrived at Mickey D's but now he was catching my eye because he had walked thru some mud and his feet were disgusting. I watched him pull of his mandles and inspect his feet.

I gave him the once over and decided he was someone I could have in my life. Then it was off the beach, where J.Dubs and I jumped into the water like some crazies. I vaguely remember getting out..and having a little insecurity because here came Coco and his group walking down towards the beach as we were heading back. I dried off..and went to change..and just chilled out. At the time BP ((whom I knew but not so well)) had shone up and he was looking pretty down. I bummed a cig...we kinda talked..and then we left. We all ended up going to Friendly's.

Coco wasn't really on my mind till sometime during the next week. He posted on the volkswagen forums aka VwVortex. I decided to go for it and I PMed him. I told him how I liked his car, and stealithy slid in how I cute I thought he was. We started texting and talking..and before long we had a date planned to go and see House Bunny.

We saw the movie..I made fun of him for actually not minding seeing it..some making out insued..and that was about it. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, more making out insued..a late night Bury visit to see him and his friend Ryan..and eventually an okay day at a bbq.

It was a nice afternoon..Lil Cuz and I ventured off to the boonies to go to a Barn BBQ ((veedub thing obvii)) and Coco and his friends showed up. It was the first and pretty much last time..we were ever seen together holding hands in public. Lil Cuz and I ended up leaving..a tad buzzed..stopped at a Mickey D's and Coco had called to say that his boii was interested in my cuz. ((Nothing ever came outta that btw.))

I still saw Coco every Thursday night, at the Canton gtgs that I had started going too. Lil Cuz and BP always came with too. Eventually, it was time to go to H20..and I left..came back..and well you all know..I started dating BP.

I was talking to Coco one day online via AIM bout something..and I said something like, I don't know if my boyfriend would be cool with that. Flipping out insued from him. He called me a "groupie" and a "follower" and wrote a pretty shitty thing on his facebook wall that stayed up there for a whole 5 mins.

But, still we got over the hump and continued talking..and on one rare occasion we all chilled together. I found out that unfortunately Coco and BP did not get along well. Coco began to bash BP even more..texting me stuff with meanings only I would notice..but still our friendship ((or whatever, association might be a better word)) continued.

About 2 weeks after BP and I started dating..Coco told me he had a girlfriend. She went to some college ((either he failed to tell me the name or I forgot)) and he said he rarely saw her because she was always busy doing schoolwork. She never wrote on his facebook..he never talked about her..she was never in any pics..and "magically" two days after BP broke up with me and I let Coco know..he replys back: "Wow, thats crazy, Simeone ((thats what he named her, funny how his best chick friend has that last name?!)) and I broke up too!"

Coco and I then sorta talked, sorta didn't. I wouldn't talk to him for like 3 days and then I'd get a random "Ballin" text message which would usually mean, hey you, pay attention to me. It continued on like that..until I finally called him once and Swan, him and I all went out to the Green Tea bar in the Bury. ((not the actual town name..haha)) We chilled and talked..and I didn't see Coco again till Swan, Him, Colin and I all went to KC Dubliner. I was quite surprised when he told me that Colin was coming, for the simple fact that about 2 mnths ago he told me that he doesn't chill with me on the weekends because he's usually with his friends..and I don't "run" in the same circle as them, because they're all rich spoiled kids who drink heavily. ((the rich//spoiled kid part I put in their..he didn't say that..lol))

About a week later, I ended up going to Cocos new place for the first time. ((he lives in a duplex with 4 other pple.)) We chilled out and watched a movie. I was sick..so he didn't really wanna cuddle and he apologized when I left.

A week later ((last week)) I went over on Friday and we fooled around. Then on Sunday when we finally did the deed. Then he ended up coming to the get together on Tuesday. We texted back and forth all day most days for the past two weeks. I invited him to Swan and I's birthday bash this upcoming Wednesday..and he said he would def. go. Something Coco usually would not say. And HE invited ME to the movies ((ok well was gonna)) for tonite? I'm sure his roomies are all going.. And yea..thats about it.

I have yet to talk to him today..and I honestly probably won't for a couple days. Then I'll get the usual, "Ballin" text message. And everything will be back to normal.

I don't know..honestly. I'm confusssed! I was talking to the ex last night ((I know worst person to talk to..but he called and heard I was upset)) and the ex was like, maybe he honestly just wants to be friends with you. Which I would understand. But Coco has his friends..I'm in a total different catergory. I said he doesn't need me as a friend though..he has plenty of friends..and if I'm just a piece of ass..then why does he feel the need to continue to do things with me. Coco isn't really the type to chill with giirls like he has been with me. The ex then said it doesn't matter if he needs you as a friend..he wants you as a friend though. And I said well who the hell is gonna be friends with someone they don't need. He's not benefiting anything by being my friend.

SO, HELP!!!!!!!!! I have no clue what too do. >.<

LEMME KNOW! Love you all. Thanks. =)

1 you know you love me.:

Desert Rat said...

I think the Ex may be right in a sense, maybe he does like you to have you as a friend and feels he needs you as a friend even if he seemingly has more friends. At the same time maybe he is interested in you but wants to take time (although you have already had sex) to just have fun with you, nothing too serious with name branding. But if he feels you are to needy on him then he will pull away. that's just my thought. your young you won't know that till your 30 so just have fun for now. The other day I was talking about music with bondon and I told her I liked your song and she told me you remind her of me and my friend when we were young..he had an Audi and we would drive EVERYWHERE all night ;-) in MA. the hot spot was salisbury beach near NH in the summer just to drive and everyone loved his car! I didn't understand audi at the time it was all the same to me I just liked going bye-bye's ;-)