5.04.2009

It's My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

So, today I am 23 yrs old. In 18 mins, (948am) I will have crawled out of my mother's womb and into the light, wondering why hospitals are sooo bright and kinda smelly and why I'm wrapped up like someone should open me like a damn christmas present. Twenty-three ago, I weighed an astounding 5 lbs 4oz. (which now a days is a premature weight) I rocked the pink hat and under it was the blackest hair a little girl should never have, and the darkest eyes. And judging from my baby picture..I was not photogentic back then either. But, here I am. (woot woot).

Anyways, I've gotten 5 happy birthdays so far. The first one came from the ex at two mins after midnite, followed by another ex of mine (woodhall) who has def. grown up over the past couple of years, followed by lil cuz, j.dubs on facebook, and now another ex (fanoff). See, I'm a good friend of my exs. I have no clue why. I think it's because I was never really meant to date em, but instead enjoy them as friends. But hey, whoever said exs can't be friends, obvii doesn't know that I'm friends with a good chunk of em.

Oh, on to the weekend recap:

Friday
-after work I ended up picking up Kerri
-we cruised around most of the night, hitting up the mall, and Kohls.
-around 9pm, I dropped her off because she was annoying the living crap outta me.
-the only thing she kept saying everytime the rain cleared for like 20 mins was, "look it's clearing up!"
-which was code for: take me to the damn pike.
-I told her numerous time I did not want to go. I can't afford the gas anymore ((not that I really could before)), but she never helps me out there..and plus she woulda wanted me to go there, come all the way back home ((20 mins drive)), pick up her bf at work and go back out.
-I couldn't handle it..so I dropped her off.
-Then I picked up Swan
-We drove out to Wally World in Wallingford (the only 24 hr one in CT)
-I didn't mind that because a) we were bored b) he gives me gas money
-then it was on to the exs house, we just watched some Disney Channel, Camp Rock was on!!
-then home and to bed.

Saturday
-I slept in till noon. (for once)
-Then the ex and I hit up the outlets and stopped into Eddie Bauer to visit my friend thatskinnykid.
-Then it was home to drop him off..
-Then I ended up going out with this guy I met on match.com (lol)
-He lives about 10 mins away, which isn't bad.
-We took his two doggies Rook (half black lab/half pitbull) and Raven(black lab) for a hike
-We walked along this path behind a dam, and the pups were able to run free.
-I learned Rook liked the water alot, when he sat down in a puddle and dunked his head in.
-Then we went back to his house, dropped the pups off and went to my house, so I could change real quick
-Then we went to dinner at Ninety-Nine, then pretty much drove around all night talking.
-He was gentleman, and he's very hard working and driven. Def. all pluses!
-Then I went home and to bed.

Sunday
-I woke up around 10am
-Went downstairs and had some cake and got my birthday card (its easier to do it on the weekend, lol)
-Then I was off to pick up J.Wilt and the ex.
-We caught the 3:15 in Brewster and headed into NYC!
-We walked around, showing J.Wilt the sights because he hasn't really been to NYC
-Most things were closed by 7 and my venture to try and find Coco a Lacoste polo ended horribly (yes we are talking again, but we are now on the same page, just friends...)
-We headed home on the 848 and everyone was home by 1130 including me.

While the weekend wasn't the most eventful, it was def. a ton of fun! I haven't (unfortunately) talked to PA Lova since Friday. I mean I love the girl, but I honestly feel like shitt alot of the time.

Oh, and wow, just got a text from the now ex-bestie, saying Happy 23rd Bday. =) Aww. That was honestly sweeet. But she's done alot of stuff to me still to make me want to go back to beinfg her friend. I just cannot stand people who only care about 2 things. Yes, I understand you love you're bf, but remember you have friends too. My friends told me that when I had my first boyfrrriend and ever since I've tried to be faithful to my friends and treat them with respect.

I don't really have anything planned tonight. I told Coco, I wanted to come watch Grandma's Boy with him and just chill out and that would make my night. So, we will see what happens. But just as friends, I assure you! He said he doesn't think we would be compatible or that I would enjoy his lifestyle if we chilled more, and I agree. Back when I met him, I listed a million reasons (ok not that many) why I could not date him. And yea, guess they hold true. He has changed a bit though, but being his friend only makes it easier and I'm happy with the decision. =)

3 you know you love me.:

calixta.jive. said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!!

i hope you have a great day and an even better year 23! *hugs*

(and thanks for the address, expect a surprise to be sent your way...)

Bon Don said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (((HUGS)))

May all your birthday wishes come true!

Desert Rat said...

I have to read back why the ex is no good because I love the ex for you. He tells you happy birthday at midnight and goes out with you on the weekend.
I would never have the balls to meet someone in person alone that I met online...be careful with that.