5.26.2009

I Had This Thought, "I Really Like To Punch Your Volkswagen In the Cunt, Ya Know If It Had One?"

Good Tuesday morning everyone. I'm sitting here chillen out at work per usual. Hope everyone had a good weekend! And um excuse me, where are the comments!!! Just playing..kinda. I shall get to my weekend recap in a moment but for now I digress.

So, like everyday that I'm at work, I am signed into AIM, when an IM pops up from Tim. I've know Tim for about a year now, he's part of AbsolutDubs when he's home. ((he currently goes to school in Boston)). Anway, he said:

TIM:
"hey"
"hows charlie"
"where were you sunday"

ME:
"I'm good, what was sunday?"
"I mean, charlies good, what was sunday?"

TIM:
"Lol thats good."
"j.dubs had people over her house"
"where were you?"
"well iI'm off to class, talk to you later."

And just like that, he signed off, without me able to say a word. I knew j.dubs was having people over, but as you all know, I pretty much dropped outta the dub scene, so I was a) not invited and b) didn't care to show up. I miss Tim, but eh. Fuck em.

Anywho:

Friday
-got outta work. went to LB's.
-we decided to call up Jay and Amy ((the ones with the mini dauschands Charlie and Peanut??)) ok nvrmind if you don't member. ((lol))
-we went over there around 730, then peaced out and drove the hour and a half to West Nyack, NY to Dave and Busters!!!
-we got some foodage, and played some games. LB and I had close to 4000 tickets combined, but we couldn't figure out what the hell to get.
-I ended up with a patrick ((from spongebob)) stuffed animal. he's dressed like a pirate! ((lmao))
-LB ended up getting a mini USB travel kit because it came with a tiny mouse, and he needed it for the laptop.
-We ended up leaving around 2am, and got home around 315am.
-Then it was to LBs to sleepy, we were pooped.

Saturday
-We woke up around 930am and got ready.
-Played Xbox for a while..then went to the bar with his dad to get some lunch.
-Then it was off to my cousin's son's birthday party at my aunt's.
-Chilled out, ate some foodage, and then around 630 we went back to LB's.
-Justin, Jay and Amy ended up coming over, and the boiis watched silly youtube vids while Amy and I played Sorry! and card games.
-I haven't seen Justin either in forever. His wife is actually Amy's cousin. And they're prego! They're expecting Grace next month! =) I'm uber excited!
-They left around 1am and it off to bed.

Sunday
-Woke up around 1030am and chilled out.
-We went out for a little while, then came back and mowed the lawn, had some lunch and then went out with the bestie and her bf.
-We ended up trecking up to Cabela's.
-Walked around there for a while and then it was back to LB's where I made brownies.
-Around 9pm we ended up going to Jay and Amy's and watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
-It was a seriously funny movie.
-Around midnite, we called it a night because LB had to work yesterday.
-Got home, played a little Xbox and then it off to bed.

Monday
-Woke up at 900am.
-Got everything out to make eggs and bacon. ((now that I think of it I forgot the toast, oopsie))
-Made LB breakfast with chocolate milk...(((mmmmmm)))
-Then he was off to work at Subway for 11am-3pm.
-I cleaned up and then it was off to the doggie park in Southington with Mulligan.
-Stayed there for about 20 mins while he ran around sniffing and running and ewwwieeee slobbering.
-Took him home, made sure he had enough food and water and that he wouldn't be too hott or cold and then it was home for me.
-Chilled out watching some Full House and such.
-Then went to visit LB between his jobs.. ((he had to work at Wings for 5pm))
-Played some Xbox then went back home to get some fried dough
-Tried to watch tv but kept falling asleep
-Swan texted me around 7pm saying he was home ((he went to PA for the weekend))
-We went to LBs for a bit ((he wasn't home, but noooooo way would I do anything with Swan EVER))
-Then to Wally World, drove around a bit then went back to LBs
-LB got outta work, then we chilled for about half..
-Brought Swan home because he was uber tired and got some gas and then back to LB's.
-Played some more Xbox and then it was time to go home around 1230.

And there you have it! Had an awesome weekend with LB. <333 Possibly going to Primer this weekend in Rhode Island..((car show)). Who knows! Have a great day everyone...won't be posting tomorrow as you know because I don't work Wednesdays!

=p

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Man you were EVERYWHERE!! Fabulous weekend! miss you doll