5.22.2009

I hate money!

So, unfortunately after reviewing the little money I get now..I realize that Florida is a no-go. ='[ LB and I just cannot afford it..we're pretty broke as it is now. ((boo)) If I did put all my money away, I'd have about 80 a week to spend. Which is not a whole heck of a lot for the summer. There's car shows I still want to go too..and the beach...etc etc. ((grrsauce!))

So, then we thought about going to Canada. But then we'd have to get a passport, and the hotel would probably cost a bunch and gas and spending money. ((ugh)) So, we've decided to have a staycation! We're both still gonna take those days off, but we are gonna chill out and go to like Boston or New York, go to some waterparks, maybe an amusement park.

And Florida will happen during Thanksgiving, like it does every year. Then we won't have to worry about the car rental either because LB's mom will be down there before us, and will have already rented a car, and she'll just allow us to drive it after she leaves. We plan on staying a bit longer than usual this year..and she usually leaves the Monday after the long weekend. So, hopefully I can do that!

Anyhoodle, last night LB and I had a date night. He had driven by this Pirate Mini Golf place that was indoors and glow-in-the-dark awhile ago, so we went there to play..and it sucked! It wasn't dark enough, and you could totally tell the dude that owns it just took some old stuff from other mini golf places and sprayed it in glow-in-the-dark colors. 2 holes were absolutely impossible..which was kinda ridic. Took us like 10 mins to do it. After that, we headed up to the pike to go to Hooters ((all you can eat wings for 10.99)) and I got some shrimp and LB obvii got the wings. Watched a little bit of the Yanks game..LB thought it was funny to LIE to me about my future hubby being on ((Joba Chamberlain)). Then we left and drove arounddd, got some yummy Coldstone shakes and went back to his house and watched some tv.

This weekend his mom is gone..so we're just gonna chill out and do alot of little free and cheap things. We got into a little tiff yesterday because he said he wouldn't invite his friends over ((something he does everytime his mom leaves)) and I kept saying just do it. He was like well my mom doesn't want people over ((when has that stopped him before!)). The reason why he doesn't want to invite em over is because Leah ((LB's best friends gf)) still doesn't like me. She was the one that called me a whore on facebook after I started dating BP. I tried to be nice on Monday..she was playing volleyball and asked LB to come play. And yea I guess I was invited too. ((Hmpph)) So, at first we didn't wanna go but then Kyle ((this kid he used to work with when he worked at his autobody shop)) like begged us to go. So, we went, Leah was snotty, didn't even say hi to me..and on top of it, she was gigglin and saying shit and well being 19. So, I told him if he wanted his friends over, I would go and do something else because I'm not going to sit there and be miserable. And don't worry he talked to his best friends about it, and they said they would say something to her.

So, I haven't heard of anything..but ohhhh welll I guess. I tried to be nice. I showed her I could be friendly..but ehhh..whateve. I honestly cannot wait for LB and I to move out because then I don't have to deal with his friends and their drunk stupidity and their lack of kindness in NOT inviting certain hoeees to his house. Like um..his ex..or the girl that's liked him forever aka his best friends sister.

But, anyway that's my rant for today. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and a nice Memorial Day.

0 you know you love me.: