5.07.2009

R.I.P. Chrissy

I just found out what happened. This girl I went to high school with, Chrissy, is what they call her was killed in a car accident yesterday. Death seems to follow me. To be God honest, I will dream about someone close to me dying, and the next day someone I know or knew is gone.

Yesterday, I had a blurred dream about getting into an accident, I was still half asleep but the thought process came. I quickly opened my eyes, squeezed them shut and let the thought go.

Swan was kinda freaking out in the car all day..tellin me that being a car still kinda scares him. Him and Lil B were involved in an accident where a woman came flying around a corner in her SUV in snowy weather and smashed into the front end of Lil B's car. Luckily, they weren't seriously injured, Lil B had a concussion and Swan had a broken leg.

But yesterday he kept saying the things he thought when he was driving, it didn't freak me though. We went on doing some errands and such. We were headed home and up Rt. 69 (I live off of it pretty much, as well as Swan does) as usual..I happened to look down at the clock and it read 420. I laughed commenting on the time..drove Swan home..and then myself. Arrived home at 427.

Then last night I found out Chrissy passed away. I didn't know how till I looked on Channel 3 news and found the article.

WOLCOTT, Conn. -- Police said a crash in Wolcott on Wednesday afternoon forced them to close a portion of Route 69.
Police said the crash occurred in the area of 955 Wolcott Road/Route 69 at about 4:25 p.m.
Police said a 2000 Dodge Neon was traveling north when the driver, 23-year-old Christina, of Bristol, lost control of the vehicle and crossed into the southbound lane.
A 1994 Chevy van driven by a man, identified as 56-year-old Roger , of Wolcott, in the southbound lane then struck the right side of the Neon.
Christina was killed in the crash.
The road was expected to be closed through rush hour, police said.
Police said the incident is under investigation.

**I took out the last names.**


I know its probably just coincidence. But, its still scary to know, that I travelled up that same road no less than 5 mins earlier..went home..and life went on. It saddens me to know she's gone now, she was a funny kinda person, always smiling. Although I didn't spend a lot of time getting to know her, I will remember her.

R.I.P Chrissy. You will be missed.


{{Another life lost, another last goodbye.}}

1 you know you love me.:

Desert Rat said...

awww that's so sad. Her poor family. It's crazy how life can end so quickly while your on your way home or to meet up with someone and suddenly everything is changed.