5.22.2009

So, I'm Pretty Sure That..Oh Forget It.

Hellooooo again. It's me. The uber, I have no clue. Wow, this is getting no where. I have a lack of thinking ability right now. It's dead quiet in the office. We all have nada to do, a rare feat indeed. So, I think we should all just go home. But, I don't see forsee that happening. Usually the owner would call by now. But, he hasn't. There's approx half an hour left till we find out if there is any sort of hope..after 3pm..forget abouttt it.

I'm currently starring at my arms. I believe they got smaller ((yay!)). I have chicken skin though or exezmea (sp?). I'm going to WebMd it. Well, that was gross. I decided to click on some pics..and honestly..don't ever take a pic of your pimples or skin-whatever up close! SO nasty!

I digress.

Last night, LB and I were also discussing moving. Like to another state. As you all are well aware of, I have a slight obsession with Florida. Well, LB said he doesn't want Florida to get boring which honestly it would..because he would rather continue to vacation there. He told me to wants to move to the Carolinas. Well, you see, I'd have to be uber close to the beach. They still get 60 days at the coast there. But, I don't know if it's ideal. I'm uber picky..and I just don't think I'd like it. I mean here's the thing. I like Connecticut..I do. But, I just hate winter. And the places I've been in Florida reminds me of here, but just with palm trees instead of pine trees and the beach and flat roads and the beautiful sun and warm weather. <333 So, I don't knoowww, it's still a while away..but its got me thinking...

And now I must go..I have work to do. Love how at 300pm I get work..couldn't just let us go home huh? Damnnn.

0 you know you love me.: