5.05.2009

THANK YOU!!!!

First, I'd like to thank all of you for the birthday wishes. THANK YOU!!! I enjoyed my evening last night, with my two bestest friend the ex and J. Wilt! We drove around for a bit, and ended up going to Tim Horton's because they now have a Coldstone inside! ((Tim Horton's=coffee shop, Coldstone=amazing ice cream!)) J. Wilt wanted to try the Cake n Shake, ((it's this amazingly addictive shake that tastes just like a birthday cake.)) so the inside was closed, but the drive thru still served it! Which is super exciting because it's a 24 hr drive thru..so does that mean at 3am I could get one of those??! ((lol))

Anyhoodle. The ex and I didn't get one because we already had ours about 1/2 an hr earlier. So we decided to go to Sporty's. J. Wilt is only 18 ((i seriously thought he was 19)) but they allow 18+ because it's a pub technically. He absolutely just cannot drink. So I had a Cap'n'Coke ((my usual)) and we sat down and played the touch screen bar games. ((I'm addicted to funky monkey lol)). We played those for a while, and then around 1145 we finally left. We all got into the car..I coughed and threw up a little bit. ((gross I know!!!!!!!!)) But I think it was mostly the phlem from that shake. And well, that set me off, opened the door and puked like no other! ((Obvii I wasn't drunk!)) I think it was just the combo of the shake, the cap'n and the glass of water I chugged down before we left. I'm ok now..I still feel a little ick though, but I think that's due to the fact everyone in the office is sick! ((hopefully not with swine flu.))

Then it was home and to bed. Oh how I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. =D Even though I don't get paid for it. =(

Oh, and Pa Lova finally did say happy birthday. I ended up picking up Swan because his ex or whatever she is..didn't wanna drive him home soo he walked to the center of the next town and found a bmx bike for Lil B so we dropped it off..and I said, "Hey, did you forget about something today?" She told me Happy Birthday and also said she's usually one of the last people to wish someone happy birthday.

And Desert Rat wanted to know why I'm not with the ex. She is the lovely sister of my West Coast Mommy Bon Don , which would make her my West Coast Auntie!! =) So that you don't have to read back..I'll tell ya here in this post.

As most of you know, the ex and I had dated for about 3 1/2 yrs. In that time, he asked me to marry him. I said yes of course and we were happy and content up until the last year of our relationship. He started palying video games non-stop ((we're talking whole afternoons and evenings of me in the living room watching Reba or whatever pretty much crying because he was ignoring me)) and getting him to go out was like pulling teeth. We ended up breaking up a couple of times..but he would change, so I would take him back. Then after month, he was back to the way he was, till I couldn't stand it and broke it completely off.

Now-a-days, he rarely plays video games and goes out alot. I love him..but I unfortunately just do not have the same feelings for him as I once did. I've tried..but personally, I just don't feel the same. Alot of my friends are telling me that I'm letting a good guy go, and yes I know, but I can't make my heart do things it won't. He's a great guy and he will meet a great girl..I know he will. It's not that I think of the future and I'm scared to take the plunge with him again, it's just that I don't have legit feelings, like I only have friend feelings. He finally decided he is in fact ok with just being my friend..I told him I wasn't pushing him to be, I understand it hurts, but if he wants to he can be. So, now we're pretty great friends..and he def. helps me out when I need it the most. He's amazing guy and he's single ladddies!!! so you know, let me know if you maybe want to contact him or something..lol. =)

1 you know you love me.:

Desert Rat said...

Awe that is very cute about your ex. It takes guys a little longer to grow up and in the mean time they LOVE those video games and we love to go out and explore but they do grow out of it. It's great that you two are still friends...I understand about not having "those" feelings for him, I've been there. ;-)