5.11.2009

Grrrr.

Good morning everyone! So, I just got to work today, and immediately one of the project managers ((i work for a restoration company)) was like, "you need to get allstate out." I told him I couldn't because my office manager is out today and she needs to double check the estimates..which she hadn't done yet, since she's been out since last wednesday afternoon with pneumonia..and I wasn't here since you guys know, I no longer work Wednesdays.

So, now he's in a pissy mood about us being on red light, like it's my fault that my boss has been out. And like it's my fault that my boss made the rule that only she could check the estimates..and the project managers can NOT at all. They cannot tell us to send something out.

So, I left a comment on all the overdue estimates saying that my boss is out. hehehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, usually I do a weekend recap. But, instead I have really awesome news. I know Desert Rat, my west coast Auntie will be excited! I am back with the ex. [[[SAY WHAT!?!]]] I know, random right, since I just about 4 days ago, named the reasons why I couldn't be. Well, I did some hardxcore thinking..and decided that I really do love him, and I really am happy with him. =D I think a part of me, just wanted to deny my feelings because I felt as though I haven't really been out in the dating scene. I also think a part of me was scared to admit that me and him will be forever..and maybe realizing that I do want to be his wifey scared the crap outta me.

So, Friday night, I went over..and I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something about being his girlfriend..and he was like that's not funny..and I said I wasn't joking! He was like ok you wanna go on a date? And I said no I want to be your girlfriend. He then asked me to his girlfriend. So, I've been with him all weekend. We had a lot of fun..and I'm very happy with my decision.

I know, he's still a lil timid..but I'm gonna show him how much I really love him. <33 He also told me I had to work for my engagement ring back and that he wants to ask me when I least expect it this time.

The only issue I'm having with him, is his lack of saying "I Love You" first. I dunno why..but you think he would, because he was so in love with me ((not trying to be cocky!)) and wanted to get back with me so bad. And now, I feel like I"m more into this than he is. I am a tad afraid that maybe I'm not all he wants anymore..and I hope he doesn't end it ever.

So, that's my awesome news! =) Happy Monday!

4 you know you love me.:

Collegegirl said...

Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I have recommended your blogs to many friends like Danaty, Fengshui, Easterndish, chinafan, freearticle etc. I expect your valuable suggestions about
my Business Blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote using this link.
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

calixta.jive. said...

wow!!! that's HUGE!!! good luck with everything... i want you to be happy!

Desert Rat said...

awe that made me smile, earlier today I was catching up with bondon (we only talk on the phone when she's at work) she was telling me about you possibly visiting and mentioned he was your boyfriend again and I said "oh I loved him for her" and she told me you remembered that. ;-)

Don't think bad thoughts...remember #1 he is a man, it's hard to get them to say it as often as we do...and they usually say it first when they know it's a very important moment to. 2. he was happy when you said you wanted to be his girlfriend again and even said he would like to suprise you when he proposes again. that says a lot...
to ask for your hand, first, you both may need to learn to trust each other again not to hurt the other with a break up but you guys are on a great start by you being each other's best friend (as you already sound). ;-)

Bon Don said...

Yes what DR said!! :)

I'm very happy for you doll!