11.26.2008

Thanksgiving Eve.


Good Morning everyone!! It's a beautiful, but kinda cold day. The sun is actually shining this morning, something I feel like I haven't seen in a couple of days. It's been there I know that, because most days it blinds me while I'm driving, but it's always been slightly cloudy. But today is a full on, beautiful blue sky with the sun shining brightly.

Or maybe that's just me?! Yesterday I was really hyper but I think I was just really really happy. I went home after work last night to have dinner like usual, but I did something I usually don't do, I made myself look nice. I straightened my hair, put on some more makeup then usual, and went out. I watched my baberz walk over to the car, look at me in an odd way, get in, turn on the light, look at me again, and then kiss me. <33 (I love you baby!)

Last night, we went to the mall and just walked around. Its part of our ritual now, we just enjoy walking around and being in each other's company. We went to American Eagle and found him a new hoodie I'm gonna buy him for Christmas. (He already knows, its all good). Then we went back to his house and just chilled and watched some Adult Swim and talked.

It was really awesome. Tonight I think we are going to go see Twilight. We were going to see it tomorrow night, but he's coming to my house for dessert, then Cheryl invited us over her's for bascailly the remainder of the night.

Then of course the big day, Friday. I'm stoked. =)

Other than that, I'm talking to my bestie in Florida via text message. And of course he just told me he was playing Xbox with the ex last nite. I don't care, it's just a silly thing to tell me ya know. And it makes me wonder what they talked about...

0 you know you love me.: