11.05.2008

And That Will Go Down in History...

So. Of course as everyone knows. Obama won last night!! I don't think I have ever in my entire life showed so much emotion for something political.

After work yesterday I went home, ate dinner, and then went to the polls with my daddy. We stood in line for oh about 20 mins. which wasn't bad at all!! I voted Democrat across the board. (I honestly only cared about Obama and the questions that pretended to my city.) Then I went home and my baberz came and picked me up.

We went to the gamestore, played some Guitar Hero:World Tour for PS3 cause we're dorks!! Then went to Starbucks to get the free coffee (who doesn't love free?!) and then went to the packy so that we could pick up some Boone's Farm. (gotta love that shiznit!) Then it was on to Arby's for the weekley absolutdübs get together. So we went, chilled, Erik got some pics of his car taken. The usual. Oh! And I totally asked Connor about an idea for my seats..and it was the oddest convo. I have EVER had. (Mainly cause he had a doofy grin on his face!)

So, we left round 930 and went to Erik's sisters' house. Her, her hubby and best friend were all there. It was soo much fun. They were soo excited for Barack, it was crazyness! So we chilled, drank some, and watched the election. Then, I was really fending for a cig. and we were out so we went and got some..came back and pretty much 20 mins. after that, McCain concessed(I'm pretty sure I spelt that wrong!) the presidency to Obama. =)

Then at exactly 1200am, Obama made his acceptance speech. And Erik's sister was in tears. And I was overcame with this incredible happiness. I felt like the world was going to be a better place. And it is history. And I witnessed it. And just sitting there with Erik and his family, I was never happier. I felt so much love last night (ok im getting cheesy!) but it's like nothing I've ever felt. I was so excited.

Now..time for coffee. Thank you Obama. Change is upon us.

0 you know you love me.: