11.21.2008

I'm Excited..I'm Not Gonna Lie.



So. I'm doing it. It's like 30 degrees out today but I'm doing it. I'm cleaning Charlie. =D He needs a hardcore vaccuum..I smoke,and so does baberz..so its time to vaccum up those ashes. (I'm such a pig it embrasses me sometimes!) Then he's going thru the car wash, then back home since I forgot my detail spray and some mittens.

Then it's on to Exit 8 (people in southern CT are weird, who names stuff by an exit? those weirdos! haha)for a huge get together. (I'm making fun of baberz by the way cause he enjoys reading my blog..and yeah. I've always been from Central CT..)I'm kinda stoked, the white steelies are going back on after some TLC. (Which means brake dust all over me! Sexy kinda?)

I'm not really sure why I'm SOO excited for this get together, maybe cause I'm bringing Charlie (for once) and I'll be around people that DON'T know him. (Yes I refer to my car as a person, he has his own nameplate for God sakes!)

Anyway..and I'm super duper stoked about Twilight! (yay!) I haven't read all the books just the first one..but I'm more than ready to see it. =)) I don't when we (yes we as in me erik his sister and mom) are going to see..if it's this weekend or next but it's all good. I think I might buy the 2nd one tonite actually.

Well. Thats it for now. Work to be done.

0 you know you love me.: