11.25.2008

WHY AM I SO HYPER?


I'm more yuppity then I don't know what. I'm like in one of my hyper, excited, have to talk to everyone all day long kinda mood. I think its cause I realize tomorrow I get paid and that I have Thanksgiving (duh!) and Friday off. A nice three day work week. I was gonna take Friday off regardless of if Nick gave us the Ok to have it off in general. =D

Anyway, last night Erik and I had another one of our amazing conversations. =D. I absolutely love talking to him about everything. There are no secrets, everythings laid out in the open. We just sit and converse about people and life and what we need to do to improve each other and our realtionship together as one. <33

Erik and I actually got into a fight when he first got into the car. He's always very cautious around Cheryl esp. in the car cause she does try to dominate the conversation. So, he kind of becomes cranky. And gives a slight attitude. (Which I don't take!) So, I dished it back and we got into a fight. =( But then we both said we were sorry. =) I could never be mad at him longer than 5 mins. He thinks I laugh cause I think it's funny what we're fighting about. I laugh cause he's so darn cute and I just cannot stay mad at him. (I love you baberz!) =) But we worked it out.

And somehow, we were just sitting there in Cheryl's room and she started giving us advice..how cliche is this? Erik and I were even sitting on her black loveseat, she on her bed. I felt like it was an impromptu Dr. Phil moment. Like at home with Dr. Phil or something to that effect. (haha!) But, anywho, she gave us some pretty good advice. One of my biggest problems is that I close myself off to romantic stuff. Like I hate mushy gushy stuff. I'm not your typical swoons over flowers type of girl. I swoon over car parts. (I wish I was making that up.) But, she told me its because the previous men in my life never did that for me. Sure, they gave me the flowers and the chocolates when it was Valentine's Day or a major anniversary but they never did it out of love or the affection they may or may not have had towards me. So, she told me, slowly I have to start opening myself up to that.

(No guy wants to marry guy, unless he's gay..which is awesome..wait..back on topic!)

So, she told Erik to surprise me with A flower, not a dozen but just one, "I'm thinking of you flower." And to take me out to dinner and I had to say yes. (I honestly don't member saying no to it but I probably did). She told me slowly he had to break down that wall that I was up. (This is true.) So, I'm going to allow him to do that. And he on the other hand needs to stop getting so stressed about every little thing that goes wrong in life. I've been helping him a lot though, which is really really good. Cause I want him to be healthy and not have his heart explode in the next 5 yrs due to stress.

And we talked about other things, like our sex life. I won't get into that though. Sorry. And it was odd, I mean ya I know my best friend knows me and stuff but the advice she gave us is like we sat there and named everything wrong..but we really didn't. Apparently him and I give off exactly what is wrong or right with us kind of vibes. I knew I could never hide my true emotions, cause they become painted across my face as though I was a canvas.

But, we talked and we are still learning about each other but overall I'm so glad we have amazing communication skills. I'm sure it's pretty rare for a 19 yr old man and a 22 yr old woman to sit in a car in the middle of the night and actually talk, instead of fool around.

I'm just glad we have that going for us. I think I really found my soulmate. And I couldn't ask for more.

0 you know you love me.: