11.03.2008

Ok..so the weekends are always soo short.

Happy Monday! Yeah, right. Mondays are the worst day ever! Who wants to get up for work? Plus, its baberz busiest day at school. He's supposed to have class tonite at 530 to 830 but eh..we hear my best buy card and guitar hero calling our name, so that's what we're gonna doo. Right now I'm actually checking to even see if I still have one. Grrr, had to fill out another form for the credit card cause I actually physically do not have one. I believe my mom threw it out accidently a loong time ago.

Um, ok soo I filled out the application for the just store credit card and apparently I got approved for the best buy credit card, which I declined. I'm so proud of myself. I'm already in debt with my Capitol One card soo. Gr. I need to set up a bank accountant like woah. So, guess I'm calling Best Buy later on to see if I have a card. I must tho. Since it asked me to get the rewards zone one. Anyway, weekend update.

Friday
Friday was Halloween of course. (yay!) Its become one of my favorite holidays. =D But, sadly it didn't turn out so well. I was on my way to Cheryl's house after work and I go there and jokingly rang the doorbell and said trick-or-treat. (heheh) So, I was on the phone with Erik at the same time and like Cheryls entire family was around me, and her dad said, "Get off the phone" jokingly, so I said bye I love you to Erik and hung up and he gotz mad at me. =/ Which I didn't know for a very long. So, needless to say, I wasn't happy that he was mad at me especially cause he wouldn't tell me why. Anywho, so I got all dressed up. And Cheryl and I went, got some Wendy's and then went to get Erik. Then we went and got my brother at school (yes my brother actually came out with me! it amazes me!) So, finally we were all ready to go. And Erik was not in a happy mood FYI. (he wasn't mad at me then, he was mad at cheryl) Well, for some reason when Erik, Cheryl and I are all together, Cheryl just HAS to talk over Erik. I never realized it till he said something, and then it was hardcore. And annoying! She told me once that she was jealous and wanted alone time with me. (which is fine, i can give her one day a week to do that! more if needed) But no, she has to be greedy and cannot even talk within the group.

When Erik, myself and my cousin get together, the three of us always talk like nothings wrong. (lol) Anway, so we finally get to the party. And it sucked! We knew like three people there and eh. I don't know..soo we bounced. Went back to Cheryls, changed and watched the Ghost Hunters Live marathon. (which was pretty cool!) Kevin and Erik were hungry soo I let Erik borrow my car and the two of em went off to get food. (Which I'm surprised at!) My brother has never been this close to any boyfriend of mine, EVER. Not even the Ex. He barely talked to the Ex. Anyway, so then my cousin called, and asked us to meet her at the diner, so we did. Chilled there for a little while. Then left, and brought Kevin and Erik home. Woo Hoo (kinda).

(I'll get to Saturday in a moment, wait its not like you can tell I'm taking a break, but I need to write Cheryl a myspace message, I'm sure you know why!)

Saturday
Saturday, I got up at the butt crack of dawn. Ok, so it was like 830am. (haha) I went and picked up the ex. And we went and got some coffee and food and then got Charlie serviced. He got his oil change and then I brought the Ex home. Went to Cheryl's, watched some tv, then went and picked her cousin up. Then, we went to visit my baberz at work. On the way to picking up Cheryl's cousin though, we kinda got into a fight. She didn't want to take my car cause she was hanging out with her ex that night (which she never did!) and she didn't wanna smell like smoke. But I didn't wanna take her car cause she wanted to clean it and I didn't feel like wasting time sitting there watching her do that. (plus I wanted to clean mine!) So, we took mine, and got into that arguement and she said everything ALWAYS had to go MY way. Which pissed me off. Since everything is always her way! She's the one WHO ALWAYS blows me off, the one who decides that she doesn't really like Erik around soo she talks over him, the one who invites me over then sits there on the phone for hours with Brian from Cali. who is going to Iraq in a year but who she's so in love with it.

Anyway, so went and visited Erik at work, I met his co-worker Jason, who apparently is supposed to regain custody of his son, so Erik told Jason that whenever he needed a babysitter we'd do it. Which I'm excited about. =) So, then Cheryl her cousin and I left, went to Wal-mart, got some stuff including a movie, the Journey to the Center of the Earth. Well, we got back to Cheryl's, ate some food, and then went to watch the movie and when Cheryl opened the case, there was nothing inside.

I mean nothing! THere was no insert, no dvd, and no 3-d glasses. So, we went all the way back to Wal-mart and we were able to exchange em. =)

So, we went back to Cheryl's and finally began to watch the movie. Then Erik called and I left to go chill with him. We watched some tv and just cuddled, then he was rubbing my back and I totally fell asleep, and so did he apparently. Sometime around 1 tho, we both woke up..and I left and went to sleep. (I love my bed!)


Sunday

Sunday was a borrring day. I woke up to Eriks phone call round 950. He had work at ten. (boo!) So, I just chilled round the house, then left to go visit Erik on his lunch round 3, go there, he got in the car and we went to Mickey D's. And ohhhhh, who's outside smoking a cig?! White trash girl. =) Chyeaaa. She's jealous. I got my sexxy dub and my sexxy boyfrann. (I'm not conceited BTW!) So, then after that I went home, chilled, then went to dinner with my mommy and daddy. Went back home. Erik came and picked me up round 720, went back to his house, I dyed his hair. =) Chyeaaa. Watched Family Guy, Storm Chasers and more Family Guy! (I love me some Family Guy!)

Then he took me home. And here I am slaving over work. (I hate Mondays!) And thats bout it. Ten minutes to lunch.

I leave you with a quote.

"One finger I'm up and out;cause you ain't even worth two."
(haha. BadAss)

0 you know you love me.: