11.12.2008

Hmmmm.

Good Morning Everyone!! I am in a fantastic mood today. =) It's a good day at work because I actually have work to do. =D I know, sounds crazy but I need work.

Anywho, tomorrow is Thursday. Which means two things, PAYCHECK!!! (yay!) and a rainy day. Yes, I can safely assume it will rain every Thursday because like clock work it does. Well, since probably the end of Septemeber. (lol) I don't mind the rain either. I actually welcome it. It's a snuggle wanting kinda feeling. (I'm a dork!)But, Thursdays are also when I go out with my cousin. We've been doing this for about two months now. And I love it! It's so nice to finally have that best friends kind of relationship with her. =)

I'm trying really hard not to go back into a weekly habit. But, it's already happening. Monday's, I see Erik after class which is between 700-900. Tuesday is our Absolut Dubs gtg. Wednesday is our snuggle day. Thursday, we go out with my cousin. Friday is our date night. And Saturday's and Sunday's I usually see him after work. I enjoy it I do, but I want more spontonaiety. (I know I spelt that wrong! lol) I think that's why Dan and I worked horribly. Cause we were acting like an old married couple before we were even married. But it's all good. =)

OH! And on Friday Erik and I are getting Guitar Hero: World Tour. It comes with TWO wireless guitars and the game for $119.00 at Walmart. =D That's the first place I ever saw offer that bundle. I think it's awesome. Cause we don't have to share a guitar. (haha) We are so incredibly pumped for this it's ridic.

Anyway, getting some coffee than back to my wonderful day. =)

0 you know you love me.: