11.11.2008

AH!!!! Winter is Creeping In!

So. Let me tell you if I haven't before. I absolutely HATE winter. Ok, it's not that I hate the cold. I can easily get over that and it makes for an ever present need of snuggling on a constant basis (no one wants cold feeties!) Its the snow I can NOT stand. I live on a hill. And it sucks. Cause my mom gets all worried. And then I have to stay inside doing absolutely nothing. Cause I don't have my own computer and my xbox is no fun without the LIVE aspect of it. So, pretty much. I'm screwed.
But sometimes the snow is quite lovely. =)

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love this time of the year. It's not tooo tooo cold and it just has a very "warm holiday feeling" to it. I'm the weirdo that actually (and you think I'm crazy! K I am!) enjoys black friday. I love the feeling of the hustle and bustle of everyone running around, beating each other up for toys and the loonnng lines. (Told you I'm weird!) It just presents this nice warm holiday feeling.

The only thing is..when it gets past the New Year, I get very depressed. I have S.A.D. which stands for Seasonal Affective Disorder. It bascially means my body does not get enough of the chemical in sunlight that makes a person happy because the sun is not as strong. It sucks hardcore. And mainly a huge reason why I want to move to Florida, aside from the fact that I'm obsessed with how BEAUTIFUL it when you're sitting on the beach and the sun sets. Or how peaceful the dark abyss (aka the sea) is when you're plodding through the sand at 2am after you just got off the plane and your brain is still stuck on Adult Swim. (haha, love jetblue!)

But yeah winter is my least favorite season mainly cause of the snow. And then I get cabin fever ftl! =(

Welcome to New England. Home of people who have lived here all their lives and STILL do not know how to drive in the snow.

(Not everyone can afford Hummmers!)

0 you know you love me.: