11.10.2008

So..Hot or Not?

Somehow I'm signing up for Hot or Not.com. I'm sure everyone has heard of it. You put a picture of yourself up for everyone and their mom to look at..and then they rate it from a 1-10. I kinda would love Erik to do it only cause I know for a fact he would get high 8's and probably even into 9's. But anyway aside from this silliness that the Ex is making me do the weekend was pretty good.

Except Saturday night. When the boyfrann and I got into a nasty little fight. It was cause his friend Eric called him and asked him if he wanted to go to play xbox with them. So of course I told my Erik to go cause he never gets to see them and he really wanted to go. So he left..and about 10 mins later my pathetic lame-ass gets all immature and bascially acts all upset but tried to play it off as though I wasn't. And boy did he get mad. =/ Really super mad. And he came back to Cheryl's (which is obvii where I was) and then we talked and hugged and kissed. And I know I have to be more mature and let him go with his friends. Or he will no longer have any. But it's hard. I love him soooo much I don't want anyone but myself to have his time.

Anyway other than that, the rest of the weekend was pretty good. Finally got to see white trash girl in person yesterday. Which was a little bit funny. Ok, so bascailly the quick story with her is that she works with my boyfrann and has liked him for a while. Well ever since he started working there. I mean I don't hate the girl..but sometimes I honestly do not understand why some girls still choose to like guys that say straight to their face...i have a girlfriend, I love her. But it does get a little infuriating when Erik tells me he's carrying a box and WTG grabs his nipples. But ehh I don't know. Cheryl like gets mad at me and tells me not to worry about it. It's not that I am cause I know Erik loves me it's just I am trying to figure out why some girls are like that?!

Anywho, yesterday after Erik's lunch break me and Cheryl were just walking around the store like we usually do. And as I was walking by the front counter, I happened to notice WTG put her head down and looked like she was gonna cry. Which I felt bad about. But eh I can't spare her feelings cause she likes me boyfrann and he doesn't like her. (I know I can be a bitch sometimes)

Well blah its only 1017am which is kinda depressing. BUt oh well..no work again (well at the moment) of course. Pretty much just a quiet day...

1 you know you love me.:

Lee said...

I'm horrible at letting my boyfriend go out with his friends. Everytime he says he's going I get kind of tense and angry, but I'm getting better at holding in those feelings.
The real problem is that he's CONSTANTLY playing xbox with his friends. So it's harder for me to feel sympathy for him.