11.10.2008

Just Chillen Out.

Blah. Watching Family Guy at the baberz. Yay! He's been busy working on his project since we got home at like 800pm. Which sucks, cause he has to bring me home in like half an hour. But it's ok. I'll see him tomorrow too.

I'm not really sure what I have to say. Except I'm getting tired and I soo do not want to go to work tomorrow. I cannot wait to go back to school for phlembotomy. And actually do something I like, and something that I can actually get a raise for.

I mean my job is soo easy. I do a couple of things a day and mostly spend my time on the internet because I have absolutely nothing to do. I feel like I may get laid off when the economy takes it's "worse before better turn." I mean my parents who are in very good standing with money cannot even afford to go to Florida like they originally planned in January.

And its the very scary part of the year coming up. The last three times I've been laid off is around this time of the year. Right before my Novemeber vacation. BUT..I'm only taking the Friday after Thanksgiving off because I can't afford tooo.

Oh crap, I'm thinking again. And oddly my boss wants me to get the sub folders on Wednesday. And she didn't seem to be too concerned when I told her that I wasn't going to take off my other vacation days. Grrr...I swear to God if I get laid off a fourth time because some company who clearly needs but doesn't need people at the same time lays me off..I quit at life.

Honestly. I have no clue what's going to happen. I wish my brain didn't sense the weirdest crap. I hope to God I don't get laid off but at the same time I honestly would not be surprised.

Whatever.

0 you know you love me.: