11.19.2008

I'm Back!!!

So, after like a what? 5 day hiatus, I'm finally back! The internet here at work has been down..and yes I do have a complopper at my house but I'm never home to use it, and I'm too busy playing guitar hero at the baberz too want to post a blog. Trust me when I'm bored during the day, its soo much more exciting. I focus more.

Anywho. I'm hyper and happy. Cause the internet is finally back on. And I can stop playing solitaire and losing 999 times. (I seriously only won once..) So. Nothing tooo tooo exciting.

Last night went to the Absolutdübs gtg. Yup, said it like it isn't even my group. Cause in reality they aren't anymore. I mean of course there may still be some leftover tension from H20 but ever since I started dating Erik they really have been treating me (and him!) like über crap! Like Erik and I will walk in, sit down, and look at Jess and Lou and they don't even say anything. So, we were just chillen, the two of us, and then we saw Kyle (ive known this kid forever!) sitting all by himself. (They shunned him out too, long story later.) So, we went and talked to him and somehow got on the topic of the bar, soo we ended up going for a little with kyle and jay. Now Erik is only 19 but Sporty's is a pub and state law says if you're 18 and over you can go. I don't know why but you can. haha.

Anywho..kinda got side tracked, we picked names for grab-bag here at work. And I got one of the big bosses sons'Steve. He's cool...in my age group if you want to say that. I think I'm just gonna get him a Starbucks gift card, cause he drives a Honda..pffttt. Just kidding..Honda's aren't horrid, I'm just a vdub driver myself..

and the story goes..idk..dubbers and honda drivers just don't get along.

Well. Hm..my mind is elsewhere..cheesecake maybe? I think yes.

0 you know you love me.: