11.03.2008

Now It's An Awkward Mess, Just Like the Grease On My Pants!!!

So, ok. I'm upset. Not visibly, ok visibly. And I'm pretty sure baberz can feel the anxiety pounding through out my veins. And I know he hates when I talk about the ex.
But honestly, it quite surprised me and hurt me a little bit.

So, I'm at lunch with the ex. Just to talk as usual. And we were sitting there enjoying Wendy's when he opened the little compartment between our seats. (its a 2 seater MX-5 Miata from Mazda) And what do I see!!!!!! Condoms. An open package of condoms. And I just stared at him. And he looked at me like what?!

I just continued to stare then nicely asked him to move his arm. Opened the compartment, took out the open package and just said who were you having sex with? He just said he was not going to discuss this matter.

So. Being nosey that I am..I took em out. There were two left. They were a 3-pack with a both pleasure, a her pleasure and a thin one. (who the fck remembers thiS!) And lookie the her pleasure was used.

I don't really know why I'm so upset. But I am. I guess I thought, well that it wouldn't have happened this soon. From his prespective it actually hurts alot. ALOTTT! =(

I'd like to apologize to my baberz..I'm sorry for this blog. I just well didn't know it would hurt this bad. I mean it does but a I have a weird calm to me at the same time. I just, well its like how can you talk to me like that, tell me you still want to be with me, like everyday and then go and do someone.

But thats life. And now that I vented I'm ok. Being replaced sucks. Hardcore. ^_^

0 you know you love me.: