2.02.2009

25 Things About Me. [[x3]]

Sheri tagged me with this “25 Things About Me” post.

It says x3 because I've done it on Myspace and Facebook already too! [[lol]]

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. Then tag 25 people, including the person who tagged you.

1. I looove the New York Yankees.
2. Patriots of course.
3. I want to go back to school, but I'm so afraid I won't want to do that specific career forever.
4. I really get annoyed by the Allstate program we have here at work.
5. I've never been to the emergency room ever.
6. I absolutely love summer.
7. I love driving around with my windows down and music up in the summer.
8. I love the beach.
9. I'm obsessed with Florida.
10. I love taking walks in the summer.
11. Dusk is my favorite time of the day.
12. I love taking pictures.
13. I love editing pictures more.
14. I love chocolate chip cookies.
15. Brownies=Love too.
16. My favorite cartoon is Family Guy.
17. Disturbed is my favorite band.
18. "Take You There" by Sean Kingston is my favorite song ever.
19. I'm a dork.
20. I heart my xbox.
21. I heart my veedub.
22. I heart my dub group.
23. I love my baberz.
24. I love quotes.
25. I'm random.


25 People to Be Tagged: (I tried to get to 25, 19 though, not bad)

Sheri
Being the Wife of a Wounded Marine
Dore's Diaries
These Are Days
The Invention of My Life
Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old
Baking With Plath
Symphonic Discord
Perpetual Burn
Sex and the Traveling Satchel
I'm Having A Moment
Your Wishcake
Are You Sassified?
Mommy in Pink
...call me captain backfire.
A Broad Abroad
Clever Girl Goes Blog
Who Throws A Cupcake? Honestly.
My Everyday Soap (Opera!)


~And feel free to consider yourself tagged!~

5 you know you love me.:

Jessie said...

25 things, that was fun! Too bad I don't know 25 blogs but oh well... :)

Sheri, RN said...

Yay! Thanks for doing the post and letting us get to know you better! :)

Farnnay said...

Knock on wood for number 5

Anonymous said...

I barely made it to 10..

Bon Don said...

ok...i'll try and think up things I haven't already bored you with!