2.25.2009

Blogging Makes The Heart Grow Stronger.

I'm still a wicked mess, yet you'd never know. I hide my feelings like a Navy Seal on a mission. I smile and laugh and crack really witty jokes. But, deep down inside I want to rip my fucken heart out.

Thankfully, I have some amazing friends who've kept me afloat. Went to the besties last night and ate some yummy chocolate. =) This morning I had lots love, lots of texts, lots of advice.

Tonite, I'm going to chill with Rob. He's my bro from another mom. We are gonna play some Zombie Nazi killing game on Xbox. (Woo hoo) And just chill out. Zombie killing always cheers up a broken heart. (lmao)

And of course, my Mandy from PA (She has an interview Monday here!!!) cheered up. We've been constantly talking thru facebook and text message. She said she's going to start a bunnni cruise, exclusively for us. ;) (lol) I cannot wait for her to come up here Saturday. It's gonna be awesome!

I'm not sure what the rest of my week looks like. Friday I know for sure I'm going to my cousin's to celebrate her bday and then probably go to the CTEurospec GTG with my bestie. =) They'll cheer me up.

So far no progress really. BP(ill call him that) is actually online on AIM. He's been away for the past 3 hrs tho, out clearing his head is what it says. No clue what that means or if clearing his head will help him realize how much I care. Well, at least he's online. More than I thought would happen.

Keeping my fingers crossed he does talk to me. All I want is closure. I'm hurt...and that's what I need.

(Of course I can't forget you guys in the blog world!! Thank you soo much! You've been so supportive!!!)


5 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Aww you're welcome. ::big hug:: Kill some zombies tonight and have some fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Bon Don said...

Just keep yourself busy Doll, go out, hang out with bestie, go window shopping, hit the gym, just stay really busy... oh and try and stay away from music! It's the worst to bring out memories!!


and try not to contact him first... let him come and talk to you when he's ready!

(((BIG HUGS)))

controlled chaos said...

Hi. Ok i'm going to sound like an idiot but what's a "BP"? boy problem?

And besides that, i agree with Bon Don, keep yourself busy, and get a cat like I did, or start reading books, they never fail. And take her warning about music seriously.

And that's it. And yeahhh

Harley said...

I hope you absolutely massacred those zombies, babe. Don't stay at home. Get out there and do things you haven't done before. Just distract yourself. You'll still tear up from time to time but slowly slowly it will get easier.

HUG

xx