2.19.2009

Painnn. =(

I'm in so much pain. My legs feel like someone knotted them up and left them there, my lower back is just screaming for something to make it feel better. It all started the other nite, Tuesday I believe. I had had a terrible kink in my neck all day and baberz ended up rubbing it..ahhh much better.

Well last night, no so good. The entire day I felt like I had this horrendous Charlie Horse right about my right knee. Baberz tried to rub it out, we even tired the muscle relaxing goop, Tiger Balm, did nothing! The pain eventually spread down to my calfs..and onto my left leg and lower back. I went to bed last night thinking, it'll go away, it has too. Probably just didn't have my boots tied well enough.

Well, nope. The pain is still here. >.< It hurts so bad. It's pretty much the entirety of both of legs and my lower back. I feel like someone did something to the bottom half of me. Nothing can make this go away. Thought sleep would, nope. Thought a nice warm shower with the water beating on my aching legs would, nope.

So, I think I will go to the Walk-In. I don't have a PCP yet, haven't ever..so might as well suck it up and call my mommy to stop her errands and come with me and baberz to the doctors. Hopefully my boss lets me out.

I used Web Md to look it up. I think it might be fibromyalgia. Apparently, the onset is very sudden and it usually is upcompanied by fatigue, not feeling well, anxiety, and depression. All of which I have. Well not the depression. (yet) Idk if it's trully that, but it's def. something.

I def. didn't twist an ankle or walk funny or only one leg would hurt or the symptoms would be gone. But they aren't. Grrrrr.

I mean I've had pain before, but never this bad. I used an Icy/Hot patch for my back too..which has to mean something because I'm the chick who (knock on wood) has never been to the emergency room before.

Well, I'm going to finish up my work then talk to my boss. See if I can go to the doctors. ::Sigh::

2 you know you love me.:

Farnnay said...

awwwwwwwwww i hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

You should go to the doctor.
Hope you feel better! x