2.26.2009

Happier..Getting There Anyway.

Thanks again for all the kind comments. And BP actually stands for Bean Pole, (hahah) because he's so tall and skinny and I have no clue what else to call him.

I'm doing allottt better today. I didn't cry at all last night. =) I am though entering the Angry Stage. Things are starting to bother me..and I just want to deck him. But for the most part I'm getting over it.

Last night I went to Rob's and we chilled out and played some Zombie Nazi's as promised. Then he let me sit there and be all mopey (no crying involved tho) and watch "What I Like About You." Love that show!

Around 845 his roommate came home, and Rob told him what happened and he asked if I wanted a beer and I don't drink beer, so nah. Then his roomie was like we have wine! And I was like um YES PLEASE! =) So, I sat there till about 10, drinking wine and being mopey again.

Then I went home and waited for my friend to come pick me up..and we just drove around and around and I blabbed on and on. The wine was getting to me. I blabbed and texted and blabbed and texted somemore.

I got home around midnite and just laid in my bed, texting. My bestie texted me around 1230 and asked if he had talked to me. Nope. Still nothing.

This morning I did well too, I wasn't as mopey..but I still don't wanna be here at work. =(
BP is still on AIM, but his away just says Out today. I know he has class this morning but I'm pretty sure he's been in the D-Block or at Big Al's working on the classic cars.

The only thing that caught my attention was that he updated his myspace profile to the 2.0 version. And I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but instead of being up and down, its more side to side. And theres a header where you can have 3 tiny pics displayed. And his are: the pic of me in New York standing against the wall, looking up, the picture of him doing the same, and a his favorite pic of New York he took. Now, I know it can just put pics in there, if you don't change them, but c'mon how could it pick those 3?? HMMM?

So, I have no clue, but it got my attention. Who knows what will happen. But whatever does, I'll still be wearing that huge smile I always hide. =D It's time to show it.


2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Wine is always good! :) Glad to see you are doing better than yesterday. Hmm those pics on his myspace may mean he does still want to be with you, but I don't know honestly. Even at 25, guys still confuse the hell outta me. ><

Bon Don said...

Sheri has said it all! but I will add: don't "wait around" for him to make up his mind, you need to move on and clear your head too... when he's ready to come back then you decide if you even want him back!